• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hybrid Version - UPDATED [15/05/2016] - New Screenshots

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Holy crap! I can't believe it's been a whole month since i last updated the thread!

I've been really busy lately and with exams right around the corner, it's going to get even busier!

There will be another big update sometime in the early July! (I get off school on the 26th of June)
I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, like i said before, i've been really busy!

Hope you guys are excited for the release of this game!

- TheRealOCD

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Holy crap! I can't believe it's been a whole month since i last updated the thread!

I've been really busy lately and with exams right around the corner, it's going to get even busier!

There will be another big update sometime in the early July! (I get off school on the 26th of June)
I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, like i said before, i've been really busy!

Hope you guys are excited for the release of this game!

- TheRealOCD

What you saying for? You didn't have time to update us, it's fine. We know life will get in the way. Hopefully you won't have so much to do through the summer, though. At least you're not me, part of my summer is gonna be conditioning part of everyday, lol. It's alright man. No need to be sorry at all.

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
It's been a while, man

Though, I know priorities can get in the way of production. It's alright, do what's more important first, then get back to it.

aaaaanyways, hyped for the beta!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 29, 2015
hey dude just a quick question im trying to add a banner to support your game but i cant find the link to add it can you help me?

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Hello everyone! It's TheRealOCD!!!!

I've been really busy lately with School work, Exams and cleaning up m basement. I know a few people already know this but, my basement a few weeks ago and my computer was in my basement at the time. I can't get anything off the HDD so all of my Pokemon Hybrid files are gone. Since this happened, i thought it would give me an opportunity to work on something different. I'm off school until September so i have got a lot of time to work on this one!

Anyways, I'm still waiting for a few things to continue working on Hybrid. It's GoGoJJTech's HGSS music patch. Once that becomes available, i will continue working on Pokemon Hybrid version. Until then i will be working on a NEW hack! Not sure about all of the details yet, but i should have a Demo/Alpha/Beta out by the end of July!

Anyways, i just wanted to say thanks to EVERYONE who supported Pokemon Hybrid and i will continue working on it shortly!

- TheRealOCD

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Yes so this game might be being work on again good luck and i really hope it does well if thats the case if not then goodluck in your life also and hi pokemon community

Back