• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hybrid Version - UPDATED [15/05/2016] - New Screenshots

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
  • Just as OCD is back, i'm partially back too for support and graphical work!!!!!

Yay!!!!! PM me ;)

I got over excited when i saw you open your hack i didnt see your post just before wow so updates soon really cant wait and ill be supporting this hack and keeping an eye on your beautiful work :)

Thanks. There should be some on Sunday!

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Now that you just got back, will you update most of the features? Like B/W repel system, exp catch system, legit mega evos(not just replacement evos), and different evolution ways (there's already mapname evos and the like). So far that's just what i know for now, and waaaaait, new pokeballs too! :3

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Would you be posting any new screenshots always pleasing to see if it isnt to much trouble. Thank you

Soon! ;)

Now that you just got back, will you update most of the features? Like B/W repel system, exp catch system, legit mega evos(not just replacement evos), and different evolution ways (there's already mapname evos and the like). So far that's just what i know for now, and waaaaait, new pokeballs too! :3

Yes, yes, yes! Like i said before, there will be an update on Sunday! I'm pretty busy this weekend(getting a christmas tree, hanging out with the fam etc)

mapname evos?

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Soon! ;)

Yes, yes, yes! Like i said before, there will be an update on Sunday! I'm pretty busy this weekend(getting a christmas tree, hanging out with the fam etc)

mapname evos?

for Eevee(Glaceon and Leafeon and maybe Sylveon), Magneton(Magnezone), Nosepass(Probopass) and idk what else? and also there's also Move evolutions, like the Ancient Power with Yanma, Piloswine and Tangela, and also Rollout with Lickitung, Mimic with Mime Jr. and Bonsly, and Aipom with Double Hit.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • for Eevee(Glaceon and Leafeon and maybe Sylveon), Magneton(Magnezone), Nosepass(Probopass) and idk what else? and also there's also Move evolutions, like the Ancient Power with Yanma, Piloswine and Tangela, and also Rollout with Lickitung, Mimic with Mime Jr. and Bonsly, and Aipom with Double Hit.

Oh i see. Those should be in but im not sure yet!

EDIT: New poll is up! :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    I really like this project, but what I like the most is the inclusion of boy/girl twin characters coming from a twin myself, hopefully Zoey also plays an important role in the game, keep up the good work!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I really like this project, but what I like the most is the inclusion of boy/girl twin characters coming from a twin myself, hopefully Zoey also plays an important role in the game, keep up the good work!

Thanks! I'm going to re work some of the story later this week.

Here's a little update!

Norston Town
    1106075_orig.png

Since I'm deciding between FRLG tiles and custom tiles, this map will be obviously changed later!
    However, the layout should be the same.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • I prefer new tiles, since there's already Pokemon Gaia and Heiwa that's using default FR tiles, aaaand I kinda liked the old tiles in the old screenshots :3

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I prefer new tiles, since there's already Pokemon Gaia and Heiwa that's using default FR tiles, aaaand I kinda liked the old tiles in the old screenshots :3

Yeah somethink fresh especially pulling a way from the norm is always a good idea.

Alright, i see. I will start inserting tiles then! :P

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Alright, i see. I will start inserting tiles then! :P

wow really and it wouldnt make it to challenging for you or would but you like the challange, wow thank you i cant wait to see your ideas and what colours go where and what your imagination is like kinda in game good luck and im so happy. Your very quick with your decision to is it what you feel like would be nice to what is your opinion?

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • wow really and it wouldnt make it to challenging for you or would but you like the challange, wow thank you i cant wait to see your ideas and what colours go where and what your imagination is like kinda in game good luck and im so happy. Your very quick with your decision to is it what you feel like would be nice to what is your opinion?

I'll try my best! :P

Last edited:

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • I'll try my best! :P

Here's Norston Town with the new tiles!

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I was going back and fourth really loving your work comparing like mad and its way better in every way possible. I would stick with changing tiles but go crazy, try id say but on a different rom of course and i reckon you could really make somethink different and unique.

I just cant believe the difference in the look it looks smoother even the buildings and the grass feels alot warmer and soothing. But what do you think as i really do like but dont let my opinion sway what you feel is important and necessary for your hack but i think everyone will agree or most.

Thanks so much really made my day even more better seeing these :)

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I was going back and fourth really loving your work comparing like mad and its way better in every way possible. I would stick with changing tiles but go crazy, try id say but on a different rom of course and i reckon you could really make somethink different and unique.

I just cant believe the difference in the look it looks smoother even the buildings and the grass feels alot warmer and soothing. But what do you think as i really do like but dont let my opinion sway what you feel is important and necessary for your hack but i think everyone will agree or most.

Thanks so much really made my day even more better seeing these :)

Well, i am going to use the same tiles as i used in the previous version of Pokemon: Hybrid Version. However, there will be some differences between the two.
    Thanks again for all of the support! :)

I don't like the water tiles, it's too plain compared to the other tiles, it just feels out of place XD

Yes, I know. I need to fix the deep water tile! :P

Sunday's update will contain a full list of features and an Alpha/Beta release date!
    It might also have some new banners, maps or screenshots!

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Well, i am going to use the same tiles as i used in the previous version of Pokemon: Hybrid Version. However, there will be some differences between the two.
    Thanks again for all of the support! :)

Sunday's update will contain a full list of features and an Alpha/Beta release date!
    It might also have some new banners, maps or screenshots!

Omg im super exciting for sunday but if its doesn't get a release date as you might encounter a few problems here and their dont rush. And that screenshot was good i still remember without looking back and that for me means it was somethink i must of really like the image is still imprinted in head because of how well it looked

Back