• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Quantum Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
  • well then it would just make your game like every other on here. true im starting out with essentials but in my ending project im going to be trying not to realy on essentionals for anything although for a few things i releaze i will have to rely on from it.
    anyways saw the last vid you posted up there great job dude.

Atomic Reactor

Seeing this be made with Rm2k3 is the main reason i like it.
    And woot! Johto!

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    Great! Also, I started school last week so I haven't been on as much. (Sophmore year in High School) I have been playing MMORPGs too, so I will promise to help more.

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
    Years
  • HOLY CRAP!!!!

Sorry about that, but, I lost my Project Folder for Pokemon Quantum. I think I accidentally deleted it when I tried to delete something of the same name >.<

T_T That means Quantum has to be stopped, at least for right now!

(Now aside from that) I'm working on an RPG in RPG Maker XP, so, that'll go up.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • have you tried getting it back from teh rycle bin which most computer's use when u accidently delete something so it doesnt go away for ever till you delete it from there. if you deleted it from there your screwed an srry to hear that.

Atomic Reactor

Honestly, I find it kinda hard to believe that you actually deleted it, then emptied it out of the recycle bin... on accident.
    But whatever, go with the story that makes you feel the best i guess.

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
    Years
  • Umm, I haven't been completly honest...

I actually am delaying this game, so let it die!

Don't worry, Quantum will be back! And may use custom graphics!

So, that's the truth, oh and check out the game that is currently being made by Sakuchi Games (that's the company)

The Adventure of Sakuchi: Tale of Merota!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back