• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Quantum Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    I'm fine with anything you guys come up with :P

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
    OWOWOWOWOWOW

ur making it on rpg 2003?
    wow tats pretty good then lolz

Anyway, i can map for ya but beware (soncismashdown already knows this ta be TRUE) i take a while ta finish maps cuz i hav a game tat i'm starting (no thread...YET!!).
    Ya...

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    yep and im still waiting for it. lolz. anyways i posted a comment on your vid. that you may want to check out dude.

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    Sorry, I kinda disappeared on you pokedude. I'm back now and I sent you the pictures for David. I think I may have to redo it. Tell me if needed.

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    I'm okay with Johto but i dont remember orange islands very well.

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years
    Love the graffitti thing. It's really neat! How do you even script a picture into that and get the bar up there O_O'Anyway it looks really neat. The mapping at some places is plain terrible but otherwise it seems like a pretty decent project. I can see this going far if you polish some of the sharp errors...Also, the "Would" when you choose a pokemon is seriously screwed...

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
    I really think you're better off using Pokemon Essentials for this game. It comes with a lot of the stuff you need in a Pokemon game already made so you won't need to spend so much time figuring out a battle system and whatnot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back