• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You should come over so I can show you my collection of antique tea spoons

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I have a terrible collection of awful snapchat photos. Selfies never meant to see the light of day except for to who received them... this includes: Naked selfies, purposefully(usually) ugly selfies, stories that were quickly deleted.... Oh how I love being able to save snapchats without any indication as to me doing so muahaha.

Other than that, no. I'm too lame to collect anything, m'afraid. I'd lose/break/ruin anything I did start collecting with how unorganized and messy I tend to be. Who knows, maybe I'll start actually collecting something now just in spite of myself.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • I mainly collect weapons (ones with blades) and figurines. However its been a while since I added something to my weapon collection.

I also collect pokemon cards, mainly the 90's ons from when I was little and pretty gems/fossils.

I'll go to a con next month, so more figurines will probably get added. If I had more money I'd just, buy more figurines I guess.

And maybe a katana made by a renowned Japanese weaponsmith. But those are really REALLY expensive.

Anyways, here's some pics if you wanna see my two main collections:

Weapon collection
    My first sword and the one that started it all. Got it for my 17th birthday
    My current favorite, a dragon themed katana
    Same katana but unseathed
    A small dagger I found at a flea market
    Scorpion themed dagger and spider thingy
    Shuriken and some finger knife thing
    Replica of one of Zoro's swords from One Piece
    Another one of Zoro's katanas
    Wyvern themed shuriken
    Skull themed handaxe

Figures:
    From left to right: Keine Kamishirasawa, Remilia Scarlet and Utsuho Reiuji, all from the Touhou Project
    Left to right: Franky and X Drake from One Piece and Shinku from Rozen Maiden
    Alita/Gally from Battle Angel Alita/GUNNM (yeah the camera didn't want to focus on the figure since it's small)

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Back when I was little I collected beanie babies and then shortly after, Pokemon cards. >.<

I don't really collect anything to collect anymore. Although I kind of started a G3 My Little Pony collection recently, because they're so pretty. I only have four right now, but that could change any day. xD Because I mean there is a loooonggg list of them I'd love to have.

I can claim that I own a lot of musical instruments, though lol. I am becoming, well, instead of a crazy cat lady, a crazy woodwind lady. xD It started with trumpets (brass instruments, I know, you don't have to tell me!) And then I had to have a clarinet, and then a bassoon, and then I acquired a flute, then a tenor saxophone, and then an oboe, and then recently my parents knowing my fascination with wind instruments bought me a special native American flute on their travels. Soon, I may have an English horn, too... If I'm that crazy, which I think I just might be...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I collect vinyl records because indie cred + they do sound better with a decent setup. The sleeves double up as wall decor also.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I'm a very eclectic collector. Through the years, I've collected a variety of different things, and have still held on to the collections. Which creates problems, because now I don't have room to display my current collections.

My main collection is Orson Scott Card books and memorabilia from the Ender's Game movie. I started way back in 2002 just buying new copies of Ender's Game (because my first copy fell apart) and now it's grown to one four-shelf book case and two large buckets. But they are the only things that give me joy, and I simply love the hunt of going onto Amazon/eBay and seeing what new item I can get.

I was dancing around my house at four in the morning when I found the promotional ICEE cups on Amazon.

I really want to start collecting Lego in the future, the newer city stuff look really cool and I love the retro 80/90s city stuff as well.

I quite like the City stuff, but I never buy it. I'm a huge fan of the modular buildings, but very expensive. The City stuff is cool if you're capable of building a full city. I kind of started a beach house recently, but I don't think I've got the necessary stuff to actually go for a real city. :P I want to though!
    I love the City set. My enjoyment of Lego was rekindled just the other day, and if I wanted to get back into collecting sets again, the City series would be my choice. I've always been a fan of it. It would be so much fun to have a little miniature city made of little plastic bricks displayed somewhere in my house.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I love the City set. My enjoyment of Lego was rekindled just the other day, and if I wanted to get back into collecting sets again, the City series would be my choice. I've always been a fan of it. It would be so much fun to have a little miniature city made of little plastic bricks displayed somewhere in my house.

I mostly enjoy the Superheroes, but I won't deny that I want to get the modulars to start a city. :P Let's join forces to build a giant Lego city. ;D

Years
  • I love the City set. My enjoyment of Lego was rekindled just the other day, and if I wanted to get back into collecting sets again, the City series would be my choice. I've always been a fan of it. It would be so much fun to have a little miniature city made of little plastic bricks displayed somewhere in my house.

If I tried that it would start of as a little city then get bigger as I decided I needed to add more and more buildings/cars/truck/trains lol.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I used to collect Pokemon cards, albeit they're fake. They're normally used on duels with my brother anyway. Never traded them or anything. It was so hard to find real cards over here. The only real cards I've gotten are the 2 Plasma Blast theme decks that we've accidentally encountered during a trip, so they're my prized possessions. I've been planning to start collecting again, but I'm still looking for a card shop that doesn't sell boosters for 20k IDR per pack, although that's the standard price in the US so... looking for a well-paying part-time job?

File paper is also one thing. There's so many designs that I couldn't help but grab them all. I've never continued it since middle school as I'm mostly seeing branded ones from Anime/Manga/Games nowadays and they're starting to lose originality.

Aside from that... I have this tendency to try and collect as many commissions of a particular OC of mine whenever I'm going through an anime convention. I've only started last year, but it's looking good. Can't wait for the next one haha.

Oh right, I also have a manga collection. Peeps that frequent the Anime and Manga section would know how much I've spent on it. I haven't updated the album since July last year, but let's just say it's still growing haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I used to collect Bionicles. I was never really big on actual legos though, I'm more of a linkin logs man myself.

Years
  • I collect the following items:

LEGO, especially minifigures
    Pokemon stuff
    Owls
    Harry Potter stuff
    Tiffany & Co jewelry

I'm trying to limit it to that for now, my OCD fuels this

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • my mom collects tea spoons, too, and my brother collects glasses/mugs/cups, so i grew up in a family who collects things, and growing up i wanted to collect something. I went from postcards, something else, and then snowglobes, but in the end i just forgot about them and only collected like 2 LOL

so i dont really collect anything unusual

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I collect LPs so I can impress all the hipster trash that comes to my place.

Years
  • I collect anime plushies! I love them so much, and I can never have enough of them. <3 A few of my most treasured ones are my Sebastian Michaelis plush, Axel plush and Kaito plush as well. :3 I also like to collect stuff related to trains too because they are so cute. <3 Oh! gimmepie reminded me... I also like collecting animal hats. I have so many that I can't even name them all! One of my favorite ones is the one I got for Christmas last year, which is my spotted, long mitten one with the little ears. I do collect dragon stuff as well, though I haven't done that in a long time. What I really want is a plush of Stuffy from Doc McStuffins because he's just sooooo cute.

Maybe my plushie collection? Although it's not really a big thing (nothing like the beanie baby collection I had in years past), and it's mostly stemmed from "I visited this place now I'ma buy something from the gift shop ooo plushies". I do have a dolphin from a gift shop in the bahamas, and an owl from the science center near here, for instance.

It's absolutely nothing to show off to people, though.

If I had more money, I might buy more of them? Maybe, I do like collecting cute things like that.

I wish there were more places around that sold anime plushes readily available instead of having them shipped from another country ;-; Then again, that'd mean having another place to waste money and I already have an extreme abundance of cute plush toys. I'll basically collect anything that has an adorable face. Whenever I'm walking in malls, my eyes immediately go to anything cute or that resembles a plush, get so distracted and lose my train of thought that way, haha.

I don't collect anything right now, as I'm trying to be smart with my money, but I used to collect Magic cards, and still have all of my decks and trades. I still do trade once in a while, and receive cards as gifts, so I guess it's still something I collect, just not as quickly.

Oh, oh! I've been thinking about getting into Magic: The Gathering, but so much monies would go into keeping the deck and getting the cards...And nobody within my social circle plays the game so there wouldn't be a point. The cards are pretty though!

I'm not sure, it's always been a good excuse for me to bring a girl back home though.

You got plushes, I'll be there. Sure fire way of inviting myself over.

Speaking of plushies/toys, you can literally fill an entire room with all the boxes/bags I have of 'em.

Psyduck, I'm such a hoarder.

With you there! My mom jokes about having a garage sale just for my plushes, but she knows that no way in hell would I ever get rid of any of them.

Back