• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Islandil Theives 3: The Way

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
thanks, anyway, here is the first town, I haven't thought of a name yet, if anyone has any ideas please do tell.

You can also find Falkner here whol gives you a Rattata card and when you talk to him it triggers an event later on where you have to battle him.:)

Last edited:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
thanks, well I have here two more screenshots!

You can also take screenshots when you're in a battle as you can see here, but it takes you characters go, also you have to have enough "film" in the camera which you receive in the game, you can buy film at pokemarts.:)

This is just another in-game screenshot.:)
Also, the female hero sometimes gives you Potions and other itmes if you're short, but the more relationship points you have with her, the more frequent she'll give you stuff.:)

Last edited:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Dunno really, just thought it would be a nice feature.:P
It's also if you wanna take a screenshot but you don't have hardcopy or some other screenshot software, I might post the script soon, I'm not sure, I wanna keep it a mystery.:P

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Yeah, I tried the image Sylph gave me but it never worked.....So I'm just gonna use the sprites for now.
At the moment I'm creating the CDBS, since I don't think the orginal Battle system is that good.:)

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
It'll just be a really short demo with a couple of maps, battles and stuff, just to tell you what the game will proberbly play like.:)

PS: Who thinks I should make a card battle game?

PS Again, here's a new screenie.:)

Last edited:
Back