• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dimension Legends:Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
  • wL7Yc.png

[alink id=Intro]Introduction[/alink id]

[alink id=Story]Storyline[/alink id]

[alink id=Screens]Screenshots[/alink id]

[alink id=Features]Features[/alink id]

[alink id=Videos]Videos[/alink id]

[alink id=Progress]Progress[/alink id]

[alink id=Team]My Team[/alink id]

[alink id=Credits]Credits[/alink id]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a id]Intro[/a id]
    pimail.gif
    :. Introduction .:

Hey guys,
    Ace here. I am going to present to you my hack Dimension Legends. As some of you may know, i did make this hack before but I quit so now I come back with new tiles and all with a bit different story in it and i present to you the new Pokémon Dimension Legends: Alternate Worlds.

[a id]Story[/a id]
    pimail.gif
    :. Storyline .:

Two sides of a coin,
    Yin and yang,
    Light and darkness,
    Chaos and Order,
    Where there is evil,
    There will be someone to stop it,
    When the "God Of chaos" awakes from its slumber,
    Space and time itself distorts,
    When an unknown portal to an alternate world open,
    The chosen one is sucked in and
    The fate of the alternate world lies in the hand of the chosen one.
    Will you be able to take the leap of faith and stop this menace to return to your world?
    Or be trapped in the alternate world?

You were just about to play your Pokémon game when suddenly everything became dark and the next thing you know you are in the wilderness. What happen? Play the hack to find out.

[a id]Screens[/a id]
    pimail.gif
    :. Screenshots .:
    Spoiler:

Animation

Spoiler:

Ignore the border problem that has been taken care of since i was moving the map onto a new rom.

[a id]Features[/a id]
    pimail.gif
    :. Features .:

~The Pokemons are vastly from diffirent regions.
    ~Fakémon's for the whole new Lycidia Region
    ~New Routes
    ~This time will not be easy just to battle the gym leaders
    ~New places to explore
    ~New music for all place
    ~New dark organization
    ~New Sprites
    ~I am planning a different kind of Pokemon league contest. I want to follow the ones in the Pokemon series wherein there will be group stages where the hero/heroine will battle all of the famous trainers from different region until He/She reaches the final stage and win to qualify for an elite 4 battle.
    ~New Battle Backgrounds

[What i am planning but not sure if they can be done]
    ~A secret as of now, but i will be interesting, and some of this secret is indeed revealed from my past threads.

[a id]Videos[/a id]
    pichuupdown.gif

:. Videos .:
    Spoiler:

[a id]Progress[/a id]
    pichuupdown.gif
    :. Progress .:

Beta 1 – 10%
    Alpha 1 - 50%
    Tiles are on the process of insertion.xD

[a id]Team[/a id]
    pichuupdown.gif
    :. My Team .:

Crimson Stardust - Owner, Mapper, Scripter, Tile Maker, Music Inserter, Making Graphic, Tile Inserter.
    Olli97- Co-Owner
    Mindfreak - Graphic Artist.
    ShadowMrk - ASM Hacker.
    tnguye3 - Spriter

[a id]Credits[/a id]
    pikahalf.gif
    :. Credits .:

Light-Ho-Oh - For the original concept of the Fakémon's
    ---
    Alucus - For the tiles
    ---
    Alistair - For the tiles
    ---
    Wesleyfg - For the tiles
    ---
    Astar1 - For teaching me scripting
    ---
    Kyledove - For the tiles and some tiles i remake from kyledove tiles.
    ---
    C.N.C - For the tiles
    ---
    Calis Project - For the tiles
    ---
    874521 - For the tiles
    ---
    Scarex - For the tiles
    ---
    theenglishwiki - For the tiles
    ---
    Saurav - For the tiles
    ---
    prince legendario - For the tiles
    ---

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    1st Comment xD btw looks really nice can't w8 to play the beta any idea what the starters are?

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • The story line is very interesting, and I simply love the roads. <3 :) They have nice natural paths, at the same time refraining from being cluttered. Good Job

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • 1st Comment xD by the way looks really nice can't w8 to play the beta any idea what the starters are?
    Thanks for the comment..
    Starters have not really decide yet but maybe starters from different region, you never know, i will reveal it in due time.

Cool, I hope you this hack succeeds. Good luck.
    Thanks again, i hope it will go far too.

The story line is very interesting, and I simply love the roads. <3 :) They have nice natural paths, at the same time refraining from being cluttered. Good Job
    Thanks again, the road was actually a different tile but i manage to edit the tile to make it look this way.

Anyway guys now, i am just trying to replace an animation, most probably the water tile as you can see from the screenshots as the animation is producing problems for the hack. Then i will start mapping the next route and make a few more tiles or insert for the 2nd town..

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
    Years
  • Nice thread! Very smooth and sexy!

Simple but effective!

I'm glad that my Master is back to Hacking!

Good job on the Tiles. But I think that the story is lacking..

Maybe it could be good if it has unusual mysterious plots. :P

Anyways, Good Luck on this one! :D

huy1346

Reality~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Crimson, are there going to be pokemons from the Unova region too, or is it going to be with Kanto, Hoenn, and Johto?

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Nice thread! Very smooth and sexy!

Simple but effective!

I'm glad that my Master is back to Hacking!

Good job on the Tiles. But I think that the story is lacking..

Maybe it could be good if it has unusual mysterious plots. :P

Anyways, Good Luck on this one! :D
    Hey, thanks for compliment, the story, of course it is lacking here, it won't be interesting and surprising if i were to reveal everything here right?
    since the storyline have changed.xd

Crimson, are there going to be pokemons from the Unova region too, or is it going to be with Kanto, Hoenn, and Johto?
    It is mostly Kanto,Hoenn and johto..
    Only abit, and i really mean a few from Unova, the legendary from unova may or may not be in..

Anyway Update,
    Finally found away to go around the animation problem, inserted a new animation for the weed thing or something in the water, it will be edited of course, still thinking of other animation to include..
    Here is the preview:
    e456b3010eb3ba918f7430800ae04488.gif
    As you notice i also include the d/n system, for sure there will be time-based scripts in it after i learn how it go.

And a question, how do i edit the grass animation for wild pokemon?
    may anyone answer this>?

Last edited:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years

• Hey, thanks for compliment, the story, of course it is lacking here, it won't be interesting and surprising if i were to reveal everything here right?
    since the storyline have changed.xd

It is mostly Kanto,Hoenn and johto..
    Only abit, and i really mean a few from Unova, the legendary from unova may or may not be in..

Anyway Update,
    Finally found away to go around the animation problem, inserted a new animation for the weed thing or something in the water, it will be edited of course, still thinking of other animation to include..
    Here is the preview:
    As you notice i also include the d/n system, for sure there will be time-based scripts in it after i learn how it go.

And a question, how do i edit the grass animation for wild pokemon?
    may anyone answer this>?
    You know how to edit animations?!
    I think (and I say THINK) you can edit the grass animation using Tile Molestor. How? I have no idea.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • You know how to edit animations?!
    I think (and I say THINK) you can edit the grass animation using Tile Molestor. How? I have no idea.
    Yeah i know how to edit animation..
    For the grass animation i found out where i can edit the animation gonna try changing it tomorrow so if it is successful, ready for another animation update..xD

More4Life

Advanced Mapper
    Years
  • From what I can see your maps are very well designed. I'm loving the tile set you chose, makes for a very visually appealing game. The story line is sort of broad but leaves a lot of room for development! Keep up the good work.

huy1346

Reality~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Crimson, how far are you in your hack? Just want an update so I can assume how long you will take :).

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • From what I can see your maps are very well designed. I'm loving the tile set you chose, makes for a very visually appealing game. The story line is sort of broad but leaves a lot of room for development! Keep up the good work.
    Thanks, yeah i put just the basic info for the story, but the plot will be more plotwise..lol

Crimson, how far are you in your hack? Just want an update so I can assume how long you will take :).
    Maybe i forgot to mention this but i am taking things slow. I still have sometime to go, still have not map the 1st route, still trying to edit the grass animation.
    I will have the beta/alpha fast enough but no promise..

Anyway, i have something to say,
    This hack of mine is more story-driven so i was thinking of having the hero to speak in-game.
    But if you guys think otherwise, state the reason and i may reconsider.
    The next time i post will include update so if i were to reply to your post late means i am doing something to include an update to the reply..xD
    and call me Ace.

Edit: And i also in need of a spriter for trainer sprites and o/w, i do have one spriter but he is busy and he can't handle all the task himself..so if anyone keen just post here or vm/pm me with proof.

Last edited:

n0rul3s

Exploring Unova....
    Years
  • Woohoo!
    Back in action,dude!
    I`m happy now that i didn`t continued Dimension Legends because it`s now coming more cooler than eva`! xD
    BTW try the seasons too.

huy1346

Reality~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Anyway, i have something to say,
    This hack of mine is more story-driven so i was thinking of having the hero to speak in-game.
    But if you guys think otherwise, state the reason and i may reconsider.

I think that's an awesome idea. Never liked my hero to only say yes and no.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Woohoo!
    Back in action,dude!
    I`m happy now that i didn`t continued Dimension Legends because it`s now coming more cooler than eva`! xD
    BTW try the seasons too.
    Haha, yeah..thanks man..for the season, i don't know why it is not working yet..

I think that's an awesome idea. Never liked my hero to only say yes and no.
    haha, so that is one yes, i will hear more opinions from crazys as time goes by.

when are you going to release it or is it already out
    -_-", the progress at the main post stated 5-10%, so you can roughly estimate when..

Anyway update,
    Haven't had much time lately,been mapping route 1 for 4 days still not finish not because of big map or what because i am simply lazy.
    So the update on route 1 will be postpone. In the meantime i will show you ancrazy animation,
    There still something wrong with it though, so i need much more expert help on this.

As you can see, if not nevermine, the animation was suppose to be 16x16 but only the top part of 16x16 which 8x8 of the animation appeared. Still figuring out why.But yeah the animation is like that, i am trying to edit abit more animation as time goes by.

Regards,
    Ace

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I like the tiles you used. I hope to see more!
    Anyways, I noticed a tile error in this screenshot:
    4-2.png

From what I see, its a connection, you need to fix it or else it won't look good.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • I like the tiles you used. I hope to see more!
    Anyways, I noticed a tile error in this screenshot:
    4-2.png

From what I see, its a connection, you need to fix it or else it won't look good.
    haha, thanks for posting, anyway, that is fixed, this was in face just a showcase, when i post this, i only finish mapping the first map, and this was connected to route 1 of fire red..
    And thanks for the tiles, i have gather a bunch of tiles and some i make to fit the theme of my hack and not all the towns will have wooden looking houses, only this and 2nd map, others will be more modern..

Anyway update,
    You know i had a problem with the water thing animation, i figured why and how to fix it, it was my fault, this is the correct version of THE ANIMATION.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back