• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dimension Legends:Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Although this has already been mentioned, I believe that the gym tiles are too bright. Kinda rough on the eyes to look at.

Other than that, looks pretty good!
    Also, in the second screen, it probably should say "Did you see someone rush through here?" (or the like) instead of what you have.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Those gym palettes are to bright, just my opinion. Everything else is nicely done, good job ^-^
    Thanks,
    anyway for the answers to the pal, look below.

I'm speechless...
    Those tiles and are some of the best I've seen in a long time, and also the gym tiles are pretty original (at least I haven't seen them anywhere.)
    May I take a guess that the first gym is either a grass or poison type.
    haha, thanks man..the gym type is like obviously you guys can see..haha, it is what you guys think..lol

Although this has already been mentioned, I believe that the gym tiles are too bright. Kinda rough on the eyes to look at.

Other than that, looks pretty good!
    Also, in the second screen, it probably should say "Did you see someone rush through here?" (or the like) instead of what you have.

Hmm, i did at first come up with a much dimmer pallete, but then i think this is indoor with lights and all and with the nature[ trees,etc ] being the main thing and it is kinda a place for the type of grass pokemon to be in, i change it a bit brighter to make it look like as though it is outside but abit brighter. hence why the bright pallete but i will try to change it..

For the second screen, haha, i was thinking if it sounds wrong and was pondering which sentence is good for it, yeah i will have it change..
    Thanks for replying.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2014
    Hi, your team is doing a wonderful hack pokemon I do not know others but I already can not wait for full hack all done in a masterly success in your work and strength to the end and Bring forth full hack

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I'm glad that you're so positive about this hack, but it may take some time before the hack has become a full hack.
    However, untill that you can enjoy the betas that we'll get up here.

Last edited:

Trifindo

POKEMON OMICRON CREATOR
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    It looks great I love the giant house.
    And the tree is also good.
    Improves some more tiles. : D

Good Luck.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I hope that you'll get a holiday or something soon.
    I miss all the updates :P

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Yo CS i love the tiles palletes have been done really well the gym tiles i kinda agree with the others its a smidge right maybe tone then down a pallete or so but i like the tiles used th gym thing is a good idea but limits the other stuff for tileset 2 to be used even if you use x-flip it still uses qite a bit of space lol but great job man good luck i hope to see this winning the hack of the month award some time =)

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Hi, your team is doing a wonderful hack pokemon I do not know others but I already can not wait for full hack all done in a masterly success in your work and strength to the end and Bring forth full hack
    Thanks so much but i can't promise the full hack at all and any soon since it take a very, and i mean very long time to completely finish a full hack but look forward to the coming demo for abit taste.

I'm glad that you're so positive about this hack, but it may take some time before the hack has become a full hack.
    However, untill that you can enjoy the betas that we'll get up here.
    Thanks for replying for me..lol

It looks great I love the giant house.
    And the tree is also good.
    Improves some more tiles. : D

Good Luck.

Thanks so much, yeah i am going to add more tiles and all..

I hope that you'll get a holiday or something soon.
    I miss all the updates :P
    Haha, there will be on the 16 of june to 1st of july. I have been busy to even open my hacking folder, but still i have scripted a few scripts for the rival but just did not showcase here yet.

Yo CS i love the tiles palletes have been done really well the gym tiles i kinda agree with the others its a smidge right maybe tone then down a pallete or so but i like the tiles used th gym thing is a good idea but limits the other stuff for tileset 2 to be used even if you use x-flip it still uses qite a bit of space lol but great job man good luck i hope to see this winning the hack of the month award some time =)
    Thanks for the encouragement, i really hope i can get a good amount of votes if my hack is up for HotM..
    Anyway i don't understand what you meant by limit tileset 2..
    for the gym tiles, it is really that way, it is actually almost the same as outside tiles but due to d/n system the other outdoor tiles look abit dark everytime i took screenshots hence why it is dark since the gym is indoor it wont be dark at all..

Anyway i am trying to change the indoor tiles but have trouble doing so, it is so hard to even start inserting, i don't know where to begin..
    but i will try again but don't think it will be in the demo..

another thing most probably i am going to change the door animation so it will look more you know realistic instead of just the hero going through the door..lol

thanks for your support.:0

huy1346

Reality~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Nice Progress

Its been a while since i last saw this hack, and it has improved greatly. I really like the starters. I don't really care about the bright colors because since it can make people dizzy or whatever, it can be harder. I really help i can test it.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Its been a while since i last saw this hack, and it has improved greatly. I really like the starters. I don't really care about the bright colors because since it can make people dizzy or whatever, it can be harder. I really help i can test it.
    Thanks for your comments, i appreciate them..
    anyway guys, i am not qutting this hack because of lacks of updates.

It is just because many things happen this past few weeks, i was hospitalize, busy with my school project, designing, then making a iron man suit in a 3d desgin software for fun but still i love it..haha..

So i hope i will be able to get back to scripting the hack soon since i left with scripting mostly..

Years
  • I love the pallets and the tree tiles, just awesome, really good combination also i like your maps they are really goods. But you need to get better in sprites because your fakemons have a lot of shading problems and form, but if you keep practicing you will get better.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2014
    So is it availble for download? cause i am really loving it and if it is where can I get it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back