• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
  • Its ok - but I think I will get a trainer sprite that can be used in the intro first.
    And Thanks, those userbars are awesome.
    UPDATE:
    Hey Guys.
    Done Titlescreen - tell me what ya think.
    galactic-Copy.png

New Update
    --------------
    - New Titlescreen - Yet Again
    - New Tiles (A few)
    ---------------
    Galactictitle.png

Galactic.png

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Its ok - but I think I will get a trainer sprite that can be used in the intro first.
    And Thanks, those userbars are awesome.
    UPDATE:
    Hey Guys.
    Done Titlescreen - tell me what ya think.
    galactic-Copy.png

New Update
    --------------
    - New Titlescreen - Yet Again
    - New Tiles (A few)
    ---------------
    Galactictitle.png

Galactic.png
    nice job
    Codec what's this a hack of?
    If you want I can insert pokemon sprites for you

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    If I am not mistaken, is this a hack of Fire Red? Or, maybe not since you didn't include what game you hacked, or maybe its not a Pokemon hack? lol

Well, playing as a bad guy is one of my dream in Pokemon. I hope you can finish this, G'luck!

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
    Years
  • It looks nice so far, but then the screen shots look really empty.​

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • OK..i think i forgot to post my opinion on this hack..xD..the overall idea is good and really have potentiol...for the maps,like Ray said,it kinda look not too good..maybe improve on them.I know you said you have read tuts on mapping.Maybe you can like make random maps and post them at MRT for comments and and ways to improve..

Imo,the 100 years is kinda too long.I know it make sense that cyrus grandson is till alive,but it is like too long.But maybe the hack will be good so i am looking for more updates..good luck

Years
  • This hack looks amazing :D. I would love to be a galactic member and play around. But I'm not sure how this "Academy" would work because there isn't much to go on unless you've planned some cool features.

But anyway it really is outstanding.

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
  • I love your idea thats for sure <3 But the maps needs little more works and the tiles needs little more work on it. And in the titlescreen, The geretina sprite doesn't look that good try to put a new sprite ;) and the titlescreen logo and background looks fine. By the way how do you pronounce your name? do you pronounce it 'Codec' or 'Code C'? xD

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    my turn:
    idea: excellent!
    though i had a sneak peak, lol, the hero sprite is awesome! ^_^

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • nice job
    Codec what's this a hack of?
    If you want I can insert pokemon sprites for you
    Hmmm - Thanks for the Offer, But I know How to.
    If I am not mistaken, is this a hack of Fire Red? Or, maybe not since you didn't include what game you hacked, or maybe its not a Pokemon hack? lol

Well, playing as a bad guy is one of my dream in Pokemon. I hope you can finish this, G'luck!
    Sorry I forgot to out it down ^_^
    It is Fire red. Thnks.

It looks nice so far, but then the screen shots look really empty.
    I know I am getting a lot of things about improving my screens and maps, so I will work on them.
    OK..i think i forgot to post my opinion on this hack..xD..the overall idea is good and really have potentiol...for the maps,like Ray said,it kinda look not too good..maybe improve on them.I know you said you have read tuts on mapping.Maybe you can like make random maps and post them at MRT for comments and and ways to improve..

Imo,the 100 years is kinda too long.I know it make sense that cyrus grandson is till alive,but it is like too long.But maybe the hack will be good so i am looking for more updates..good luck
    lol I just said I will fix my maps.
    The 100 years is so that Sinnoh would have changed abit. Like tiles. That way - I dont have to insert too many tiles ^_^ .xD

This hack looks amazing :D. I would love to be a galactic member and play around. But I'm not sure how this "Academy" would work because there isn't much to go on unless you've planned some cool features.

But anyway it really is outstanding.
    Thanks.
    The Academy will have loads of cool missions and training things. First mission will be to steal a Master ball, for in the world of Galactic Platinum, there arent that many left and Master Balls are antiques.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    @Aberbecam - Thanks - I thought I did improve the titlescreen :/
    lol. My name is prounounced Codec. :)

@Mervyn - Thanks man - Like the new titlescreen?
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I will be improving on maps and actually trying to see if I can script :0
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Then If I cant script :( I will get a scripter from Magma Productions who have offered me their help ^_^

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Fire Red eh?
    Well, good luck improvin' your maps. A lot of people says you need to improve it.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    the new title screen is cool!
    the giratina sprite is also awesome!! ^^

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Thanks you guys ^_^
    I am gonna really try and pick up pace with this one - that way I will be able to release a demo by December (YaY!)

mahamaniac3

Owner of Pokemon Jett Version
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2015
    Wow Codec! This hack looks amazing! I wish you the best of luck with this hack!

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
  • im pretty sure that houses will look alot different in 2109.... so i consider changing the tiles a bit.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • OK..i think i forgot to post my opinion on this hack..xD..the overall idea is good and really have potentiol...for the maps,like Ray said,it kinda look not too good..maybe improve on them.I know you said you have read tuts on mapping.Maybe you can like make random maps and post them at MRT for comments and and ways to improve..

What i think the maps need if more substance, as they're are too many smallish trees that don't give much cover.

But what if Cyrus couldn't "get" someone until he was older and not so crazy? xD..

I think as a nice storybit, you could include what happened to Cyrus after D/P/Pt? Considering he didn't get a large amount of time in prison for mass terrorism, including being a leader of a terrorist group, he had to go some where? (Along with having a kid, but he would have to have a stable relationship with his mother for him to actually stay in team galactic, or his mom would just leave cyrus)

I also think you should change around the palletes a bit, it might improve the look, as the construction of maps isn't everything, but also how the color is x3.

All in all, this hack is good, but before you can really start production and release it, you'll have to figure some things out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back