• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Dude, this looks great, I love the games where i get to play as an Evil guy xD, i can`t wait till its done, i`d be happy to help if you need a beta tester, or if you need it i can recolor sprites.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Haven't checked this thread for a while.
    Still no beta.....:disappoin
    But the beta's soon, right?:D
    This is my favorite hack where you play as the evil team!

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Well I was hoping to be able to release a beta by February, but not so. I will work hard despite school, and maybe we can look forward to a March 2010 Beta!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Well I was hoping to be able to release a beta by February, but not so. I will work hard despite school, and maybe we can look forward to a March 2010 Beta!
    Aww...
    I was hoping to play the beta by Feburary...

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2011
    shouldn't Cyrus he be dead? since it is 100 years laters, my opinion is it should be just after the new world or something and it's still Dawn and Lucas after you! But It's just my opinion :D

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • No. It is not Cyrus, or Dawn or Lucas. Stop spamming plz.
    It is there descendants, Cypher, Marcus, and i havent made a descendant of Dawn.

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Hey, nice idea! There are so many Team Rocket hacks, it's nice to see a Galactic hack get into the fray. I love your pallettes, I mean really, truly love them, they look fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, keep up the good work!

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Thanks dude, There is some scripting for the Academy's first lesson going on atm, So after that I will move onto some more mapping.. and we should be up to teh first rank by next week..

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • I have an announcement to make.
    Galactic Platinum is going to be worked on without a thread until the beta is ready for release, and then I will make a new thread.
    Please dont ask for reasons.
    However, I will try to finish Beta 1 by March.
    Anyone who thinks I should maybe change the ROM-hack to Emerald, please vm me about it. Because Now i'd like the thread closed.
    So Mods, please close the thread.

-Harris.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back