• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last movie you watched? Edition II

Years
  • Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003)

A fave from childhood that I still love. I have such a need for OT3 fics but there's nothing. :why:
    Eris is an amazing villain and Marina is great! The banter in this movie is hilarious and top notch!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    bram stoker's dracula

felt like three hours had passed and yet only 75 minutes had gone by at that point
    oldman is great as always; hopkins is a caricature; ryder was chewed up by her own vastly superior dresses and the less we say about reeves the better
    the movie is certainly a visual triumph in depicting the orgasmic gothicness of the base story but perhaps it would have been better expressed as a series of paintings rather than a movie

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • AHNULD streak is alive boys and girls.

Just seen Total Recall again in all of its fullest mainly since the pirated DVD that had it in its compilation was a garbage rip. Also, this has nothing to do with that sh*tty Total Recall remake either. Its 90s Science Fiction + Arnold in its finest.

And on the same week, The 6th Day aired on TV. I forgot what channel, but I was wondering why the movie was pretty weak. Well now i remembered how weak it still is, but the idea could have been good, but the execution of ideas was rather weak, which is sadly the recurrent theme around Arnold's later movies in his career before becoming the governor of California. (Sigh my heart was surely broken after Terminator 3)

So.. its 2 sides of the Arnold Coin that i flipped and i got both the good and the bad end. Gee what other Arnold Schwarzenegger movie should i watch or watch again...

DING: The Last Stand! Especially since Arnold gets to use a dang Minigun

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • The Diary of a Teenage Girl

I finally got around to watching this movie, and I loved it. It's an honest look at how the world is nowadays for those growing up, and I'd recommend it to everyone :]

Years
  • I saw Spotlight on the recommendation of a friend. And, you know, it winning best picture.

It was good. Not sure what else to say though. Maybe it's because I wasn't raised Catholic, but it didn't leave a lasting impression on me. I still enjoy a well-made movie with good writing and acting though and this movie has that.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I could be wrong but I think it was "Black Mass" on a free website I use lol. I love drama movies. You guy's seriously need to watch it, it's awesome!

Midi

Charming Ghost~
    Years
  • I went ahead and watched Expelled From Paradise. Very enjoyable, I feel. Especially compared to the movie I watched before that out of morbid curiosity, Expelled. Don't even think about watching that one. It's really not worth sitting through the bad acting/actors, writing, and downright unlikable lead character.

Years
  • Attack The Block

It was everything it was advertised as. Fun and engaging and silly and not overly violent. Good popcorn movie. Much better than other kids-discover-aliens movies I've seen in the recent past like Earth To Echo and Super 8.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • I re watched the open movie short film Sintel. Such a good film, for 15 minutes, with the bonus it's officially available to watch for free.

Years
  • Pacific Rim

God I love this movie so much. Something so silly with so much unapologetic love put into it. I could watch this movie over and over.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • So I finally got around to watching Allegient...

All I can say is the disappointment is real

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Zootopia. I guess it was quite the anticipated movie, heard a lot about it around the time it got in cinema. I got around to watching and hoooooooooolyhell it's so cuuuuute. I suppose people would say it's pretty overated. But, the message the movie actually tells feels quite strong and that in such a cute movie with cute characters.

So I finally got around to watching Allegient...

All I can say is the disappointment is real

Ouwwiee... I'm still supposed to watch that..

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • I went to go see Captain America: Civil War, and it was... good.. in that weird, "god they're fighting for a stupid reason" sort of way. As per many of the comics, though, really. I could not believe Cap, though. wth man? wth.

Back