• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I wish Tropius was actually good, He has freakin bananas hanging from his neck... =(

Sadly its not even good in nu lol x[.

I mean if it had a better typing it would be better. Saying that i faced sub/toxic/roost/<attack> one and it was terribly annoying. -.-

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Doesn't a lot of stuff get Super Fang now? :O
    Crobat, Walrein, Houndoom, Mightyena, and some others learned it. :3 Walrein and Crobat will be interesting for it. x] Makes sure Crobat stays in BL lol.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I feel like that might be good on Houndoom. Superfang on the switch, then smash something with Overheat \o/

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I feel like that might be good on Houndoom. Superfang on the switch, then smash something with Overheat \o/
    Instant kill. \o/ If they are still living smack them with Sucker Punch. 8D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Aww, I was thinking you could 2HKO Blissey with Super Fang + Overheat, but Overheat only deals around 30%. :[ Even with a Flash Fire boost. At least Blissey gets messed up by Taunt and Sucker Punch. >D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I thought Blissey learned Encore in HG/SS... I think it was rumor though iirc. :x

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Blissey is actually really good lol. People just make it horrible by running waste of time illogical Calm Nature FOR SPECSTRAN and they die to Tackle. I smell a Sing Blissey comeback 4 Vire. Blissey is the best Pokemon as far as doing its job in OU, imo.

Anyway, I like the super fang hype, cant wait for it to fall apart after implementation like DUGTRIO WILL BREAK UU did. Might be the cynic in me (AKA all of me) speaking but loltheorymon

oh and i really hope Garchomp comes down to OU just for the sake of using one with the nickname "OMG HAX GOD YACHE BERRY CB SCARF NOOOO COUNTERS SAND VEIL RUNNNN" kekekekeke

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Blissey is actually really good lol. People just make it horrible by running waste of time illogical Calm Nature FOR SPECSTRAN and they die to Tackle. I smell a Sing Blissey comeback 4 Vire. Blissey is the best Pokemon as far as doing its job in OU, imo.

Anyway, I like the super fang hype, cant wait for it to fall apart after implementation like DUGTRIO WILL BREAK UU did. Might be the cynic in me (AKA all of me) speaking but loltheorymon

oh and i really hope Garchomp comes down to OU just for the sake of using one with the nickname "OMG HAX GOD YACHE BERRY CB SCARF NOOOO COUNTERS SAND VEIL RUNNNN" kekekekeke

Your Charm Blissey was annoying. >:/

Calm Blissey kinda sucks, i mean Bold Bliss with some sp.def evs is ok but Calm is just ughh now imo. Bold really does help, it can even shrug off Outrages from Scarf Flygon (lol) and New suck mence and it can take Brick Breaks better too from Classic Mixmence and iirc not get 2hko'd (dont quote me i havent done calcs).

But yeah Bliss is good when you use it correctly, but no one really does so meh. :/

Also i want Chomp back in OU, surely with Outrage mence with the advent of platinum people can actually deal with chomp this time around. >_>

The one i DONT want back is Manaphy, i hate that damn thing so much. One counter or check to one set totally sucks against another even then it dents them so they become death fodder for the next poke. :/

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I kinda want Chomp back to since the OU metagame has evolved so much due to Platinum, it may not be as powerful as it once was.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    LO Gengar doesn't 2HKO Bold Blissey with Focus Blast, and Specs is really rare. Then the Pokemon who have higher Special Attack would be Porygon-Z and Alakazam, who are really rare. So, LO Gengar is usually the most common and powerful special sweeper you will run into. SpecsTran doesn't 2HKO Bold Blissey without Flash Fire boost (which is in Other on the statistics lol). :D And, you should have something to handle SpecsLuke instead of Blissey.

If you look at August statistics, all of the above is very rare for them to hold Choice Specs except Alakazam and Porygon-Z. :]

I remember that time when my Blissey only took around 56% from a Mamoswine's Superpower. ^_^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I remember that time when my Blissey only took around 56% from a Mamoswine's Superpower. ^_^

Wow, that's really low...I would have though it would be at least around 70-80, if not close to OHKO range O.O

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I kinda want Chomp back to since the OU metagame has evolved so much due to Platinum, it may not be as powerful as it once was.

I don't mean to nitpick word choice (and the only reason I'm going to is because i think you meant what you said, lol), but moving down Garchomp may be worse is a bad idea, dontcha think?

And @wolflare what were you doing keeping Blissey in on Mamoswine lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back