• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Jolly Mamoswine (without a boosting Item) deals 98% min with Ice Shard. So basically any Mamoswine can revenge kill it. Scizor deals 59.94% - 71.05% with Bullet Punch, so two switches into SR seals it. Scarf Heatran laughs at it as long as it doesn't switch-into Earth Power. Crobat eliminates it instantly. Dragonite is pretty cool to use as long as Shaymin-S doesn't have HP Ice. \o/ Bronzong only takes 23.67% - 28.40% from a LO Timid Shaymin-S' HP Fire.

But yeah. X3

Edit: I wonder if Rotom-A does a good job countering it...

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • The really bad theorymon going on in this thread aside, the results are in, and Latios, Shaymin-S, and Garchomp are Uber forever. None of the really results surprise me considering all of my predictions were correct, but wow, Garchomp was really close.

And btw I think you guys are all seriously underestimating Shaymin-S lol.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    The really bad theorymon going on in this thread aside, the results are in, and Latios, Shaymin-S, and Garchomp are Uber forever. None of the really results surprise me considering all of my predictions were correct, but wow, Garchomp was really close.

And btw I think you guys are all seriously underestimating Shaymin-S lol.

Ughh, is all i have to say.

Screams "i am not willing to adapt" lol :x

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Oh god, Manaphy in OU...

That was really the only surprise for me, I'm didn't realize Garchomp would be so close though.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Time to pack SpecsJolt. x]

I really wanted Garchomp back though. :\

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Sub/Ice Beam/Calm Mind or Tail Glow/Surf Manaphy + T-Spikes support sounds fun. Oh..wait...new team idea.

-Lurks off- ekeke >]

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • You guys also might want to check this out, since I agree with the idea that 44-41 is not exactly...decisive? The metagame has changed way too much for me even to have an opinion on Garchomp anymore (it's basically a different game than it was a year ago), so I don't think the case should be closed. I wouldn't be furious if it was though because a supermajority may never happen. Hard to say.

Either way, Latios was the best suspect imo. Glad it's gone. I haven't played against Skymin (or Garchomp as I said earlier) in a very long time, so I'm not going to argue either way. I've never played vs Manaphy so obviously i cant say much. I'm just glad latios is uber. the thing is insane.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    You guys also might want to check this out, since I agree with the idea that 44-41 is not exactly...decisive? The metagame has changed way too much for me even to have an opinion on Garchomp anymore (it's basically a different game than it was a year ago), so I don't think the case should be closed. I wouldn't be furious if it was though because a supermajority may never happen. Hard to say.

Either way, Latios was the best suspect imo. Glad it's gone. I haven't played against Skymin (or Garchomp as I said earlier) in a very long time, so I'm not going to argue either way. I've never played vs Manaphy so obviously i cant say much. I'm just glad latios is uber. the thing is insane.

Thank goodness someone has pointed that out, i was like "so since when is 44/41 decisive. :/"

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • What I really want to know is would Garchomp and Manaphy balance each other out ?

Garchomp = Sandstorm hax for the omg no counters arguement

Manaphy = Rain Dance for survivability ?

Those two would clash each other lol so...balance ?

Oh and btw, while Sandstorm and Rain Dance are prominent, Id be sitting there with a Sunny Day team >:

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Manaphy was a surprise for me, I honestly expected it to go to Uber...

The rest was kinda predictable to be honest.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • As I expected (for the most part) nothing really changed...with a vote that close on Garchomp though...he really should be tested still. That's way too close.

Manaphy just might cause me some problems though and may overcentralize Rain Dance teams. I sure hope not though as I'd hate to see that. D:

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Garchomp = Sandstorm hax for the omg no counters arguement
    Tbh I don't think sandstorm + Sand Veil + BrightPowder hax is what made some people into thinking it is Uber (but I there could be at least 3 people who thought that I guess X3). 30% is a really small chance. :x Most of the moves used to KO him have either perfect accuracy (Ice Shard, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, etc) or a very small chance (Draco Meteor, etc), so it won't affect much to them instead of to something like Fire Blast.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • It wasn't even YacheChomp that bothered me. That goddamn ScarfChomp was such a pain in the ass. Freakin base 102 speed >.<

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    It wasn't even YacheChomp that bothered me. That goddamn ScarfChomp was such a pain in the ass. Freakin base 102 speed >.<
    Really, I never had any problems with ScarfChomp. XD Just overpredict it. (b'-')b

Wow, YacheChomp 2HKOs max HP Metagross after a SD. :o

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • ScarfChomp is a revenge killer, not a sweeper. So I wouldn't say it was the most threatening set.

Also, I faced a guy yesterday that used a SpecsUrsaring ~_~ What's the most ridiculous set you've seen someone use?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back