• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [v1.914]

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 31, 2015
Can someone help me. When can i get Suicune, Entei and Raiku? :( Thank you so much.

Years
A sigma emerald save started from scratch since your first update.
pin missile 85-->95(acc)
thief 40-->60, 10-->25(pp)
crunch --> -Def. chance
knokc off 55-->65
An update has been uploaded to fix the issues you guys have reported :) A new save isn't needed unless you already have any of the event items from the NPCs.

Can someone help me. When can i get Suicune, Entei and Raiku? :( Thank you so much.
They're supposed to spawn one at a time as roaming Pokemon after catching/KOing the roaming Lati. I haven't tested this though, so please report if you encounter any of them.

------------------------------------

I'm considering removing the flag checks for the one-off move tutors (Double-Edge, Rollout, etc.) so that they'll always teach moves to compatible Pokemon, similar to TMs. Yay or nay?

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
An update has been uploaded to fix the issues you guys have reported :) A new save isn't needed unless you already have any of the event items from the NPCs.

They're supposed to spawn one at a time as roaming Pokemon after catching/KOing the roaming Lati. I haven't tested this though, so please report if you encounter any of them.

------------------------------------

I'm considering removing the flag checks for the one-off move tutors (Double-Edge, Rollout, etc.) so that they'll always teach moves to compatible Pokemon, similar to TMs. Yay or nay?

Yes, as it's unnecessary for them to be one-off's (Seriously, Rollout? Lol)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I'm talking about these :P And if I ever get to learn the complexity of adding new tutor moves, I'll be taking some of the ones from the ORAS Battle Resort and put them into the Battle Frontier.

I know, son, I know. Been playing Emerald over a decade. ~_~

What I meant to say, most one-off Move Tutors aren't offering any real useful moves. So there is no need for them to be one-off.

Years
Move Tutor scripts (not the ones at the Battle Frontier) have been tweaked, meaning that they'll teach any compatible Pokemon their respective moves once a day! Also, Steven now will re-battle the player at Meteor Falls daily, so he's no longer a one-off event either. (Yes, I've learned to use dailyflags and the check command)

Make sure to have RTC enabled in your emulator. If your clock-based events are working, then you're good to go.

Reactions: Sun
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2018
The Moemon patch is updated now for those of you that use it, thanks again to DraconianWing for letting me continue my work on it (and for bringing life to this awesome project again). :)

- Fixed overleveled bug trainer in the Lavaridge Gym
- Updated OW poisoning: poisoned Pokemon will have the status healed once they're down to 1HP
YES! You would not believe how many Nuzlocke runs I've had destroyed by that guy. :P
- Updated OW poisoning: poisoned Pokemon will have the status healed once they're down to 1HP
Also sweet for Nuzlockes. Buying antidotes is now a nice backup plan, not a requirement to stop death sentences.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 26, 2019
I love this hack because it looks like the official games (no type-change, no stat-edit, hidden abilities match with the official). I think this hack will be more exellent if the game maker adds more Pkms (likes Theta Emerald) and improves the out-side graphic. And if you add some events, or make the storyline longer, the game will be more interesting. :D Nice work! Thanks for creating this hack. I'm looking forward to the next coming version of this.

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Too many sideshow hacks have been adding way too many pokemon for such a small Region. Considering most of Hoenn is water there are more confined areas and routes tend to extend very far, Too many sideshows have like 20 different pokemon in one area because of this. I would rather just see the original hoenn dex with maybe Gen 4 evolutions and or Have gens 1-3 with Gen 4 Evolutions. I think the major thing for me which will break or make is the addition of more moves.

Is there any date for when new items will be added?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 26, 2019
I agree with Mr.<Kingdom of Tea>, too many species in an area makes the game boring. I think some typical pokemons from gen 4-6 are enough, such as Electivire, Hydreigon and Talonflame. Do you agree with me?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
I like the number of pokemon as-is. In any case, thank you, DraconianWing, for continuing the work on this! I don't know if this is an issue with only my game or not, but Poliwag and Combusken wont evolve without using a Rare Candy for some reason. It's not a problem for me though.

Years
I love this hack because it looks like the official games (no type-change, no stat-edit, hidden abilities match with the official). I think this hack will be more exellent if the game maker adds more Pkms (likes Theta Emerald) and improves the out-side graphic. And if you add some events, or make the storyline longer, the game will be more interesting. :D Nice work! Thanks for creating this hack. I'm looking forward to the next coming version of this.
Too many sideshow hacks have been adding way too many pokemon for such a small Region. Considering most of Hoenn is water there are more confined areas and routes tend to extend very far, Too many sideshows have like 20 different pokemon in one area because of this. I would rather just see the original hoenn dex with maybe Gen 4 evolutions and or Have gens 1-3 with Gen 4 Evolutions. I think the major thing for me which will break or make is the addition of more moves.

Is there any date for when new items will be added?
I agree with Mr.<Kingdom of Tea>, too many species in an area makes the game boring. I think some typical pokemons from gen 4-6 are enough, such as Electivire, Hydreigon and Talonflame. Do you agree with me?
I want some new Pokemon and moves in the game as much as both of you :) It's just that I want to wait until I can re-add animations into the game for all 386 Pokemon before expanding the selection. SE probably will not have every Pokemon past Gen 3 though. A working effect function for Expert Belt is already in the game, but I want to make sure that I can insert a new description and icon without interfering with something else.

I like the number of pokemon as-is. In any case, thank you, DraconianWing, for continuing the work on this! I don't know if this is an issue with only my game or not, but Poliwag and Combusken wont evolve without using a Rare Candy for some reason. It's not a problem for me though.
I just had my Combusken evolve into Blaziken a few minutes ago, so I can't help you out unfortunately :( (As it isn't possible for me to reproduce it)

---------------------------------------------

Right now the next release is focusing on editing the PokeNav trainers. Their teams are being tweaked to somewhat resemble ORAS to slightly increase difficulty and reduce the need for Exp. grinding. If anyone wants to help with testing for bugs, PM me!

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
i love the tiles on a4 not a4.4 that shady green tiles <3
i hope u return it again.

is there any clean rom that doesnt do ? ive played both rare candy and w/ out rare candy and combusken evolves at same lvl. 16. i thnk ur rom is 1.1

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 26, 2019
Have you looked at route 119? I opened the rom with Adv map and saw no Feebas there. Is it obtained in an event?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
Have you looked at route 119? I opened the rom with Adv map and saw no Feebas there. Is it obtained in an event?
Open a regular emerald rom to the fishing rod slots for route 119. Feebas isn't there either. Feebas is handled by a special routine when the wild pokemon on that route are loaded. Not saying it is definitely there, but A-Map's "wild mons" is not an indicator. The "wild data" for Feebas is at 0x08553A78. 1 byte level floor, 1 byte level ceiling, then a halfword of Feebas' index number.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Drac, I know you didn't want to edit the Vanilla pre-E4 game but having started again from the start the game seems very easy. Seeing as you've added gens 1-3 into the game would you be up to editing gym leaders and gym trainers to have more gen variety pokemon, also would you be up for raising their levels slightly.

Also what about instead of having Wallace as the generic water type trainer who is about as fun as Juan, You make Wallace use Hoenn specific pokemon in his team, Like:

Milotic,
Sceptile,
Camerupt,
Exploud,
Lati@s,
Cradily or Armaldo.

Last edited:
Years
Drac, I know you didn't want to edit the Vanilla pre-E4 game but having started again from the start the game seems very easy. Seeing as you've added gens 1-3 into the game would you be up to editing gym leaders and gym trainers to have more gen variety pokemon, also would you be up for raising their levels slightly.

Also what about instead of having Wallace as the generic water type trainer who is about as fun as Juan, You make Wallace use Hoenn specific pokemon in his team, Like:

Milotic,
Sceptile,
Camerupt,
Exploud,
Lati@s,
Cradily or Armaldo.
I just finished going through every single PokeNav trainer in the game (in the build I sent you) and raising their final rematch teams, so not for now. I'm actually taking a crack at adding new moves, so it's been very busy with all the table shifting and such. If all goes well, the game will be able to support 117 more moves! :) I might even extend the TMs to support more than 50 after.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I just finished going through every single PokeNav trainer in the game (in the build I sent you) and raising their final rematch teams, so not for now. I'm actually taking a crack at adding new moves, so it's been very busy with all the table shifting and such. If all goes well, the game will be able to support 117 more moves! :) I might even extend the TMs to support more than 50 after.

Sounds amazing, been having a blast playing through the build you sent me but felt like some pokemon end up having very similar movesets because of the lack of diversity in the amount of moves for each pokemon. Hopefully you can get em added without any trouble :p

A progress report so far is that I've not come across any bugs or errors, For the people who have been finding bugs and issues, I would take a crack at saying it's the ROM you're using, because the ROM I have is fine and hasn't brought up any issues for me.

Edit: I don't know if you know about this but when castform changes in the weather this happens.
0z2pEWs.png

Last edited:
Back