• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • They probably mean in the dating world. I think even a lot of guys who are in their 30s or late 30s would generally prefer a girl who is in her early 20s than a woman of the same age as them. Any guy who I've ever spoken to in this agegroup seems to have that same mindset..

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I don't know many 30 year olds so I can't say anything about that.
    I always see myself marrying a girl around my age never really younger or older...
    Also I think 21 is still young...28 and up is what I consider old...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • To me it seems people expect the guy to be older if there is ever an age difference not the other way around. I think it doesn't really matter who's older.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I can't really imagine myself with someone younger rn. Maybe when I'm out of college so the differences in ages don't really make a difference in life, haha.

Years
  • Most of my exs were like, a year younger, apart from one who was older. I don't know why, but I never liked the idea of someone not being in the same 'year' as me. I think it is just because there is, for me, a noticeable maturity difference in some people who are younger to me.
    Obviously, that is just because they are younger, but it doesn't appeal to me once the dust has settled.​

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I personally havent had a girlfriend older then me. I prefer my own age or older though because younger girls just are so immature D:< I dont think I really want to have a relationship with a girl younger then I by more then 2 years max until Im at least in my mid twentys. Oh well.

Also apparently I have no hot water so had to have a cold shower at night in the middle of winter, yay for me! /gets frostbite and dies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Three for me, younger, then older, then same age lmao. I apparently like to hit everything?

Years
  • I bet you do, Nica! ;D
    Sorry that was a bad joke! XD

Youngest is a year and oldest was 3 years, but the oldest didn't last long, we just decided we would be friends and is much better! XD​

Years
  • Haha don't be scared.
    I can say, hands down, University is one of the best experiences I have ever done and I never regret it. So many amazing times and moments, but yes, you do have to work hard.​

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I actually consider I had to work harder for my last years of High School. Maybe because I like everything I'm doing at Uni, unlike some nonsense subjects from HS >_>

Years
  • Everyone I speak to said they found A-Levels harder than their degree... I so disagree! XD

A-Levels = final year of college
    Degree = University​

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • /sneaks in

If it's difficult or not, scary or not, really depends on what you've studied in High School and what you study at Uni. In High School I hated everything except Maths and Physics, which are like 20% of what I studied in three years (in the last year you can choose between Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology and some other stuff). Now at University, I'm studying Engineering Physics which is mostly Math and Physics, with a little Chemistry and Programming in-between. I like it much more than High School but it's like 10x harder.

Still I worked almost nothing in High School and finished with an average of 16.something (max is 20), and now at the first year of Uni I have craploads of stuff to do and study, I've done like 10x more work and effort than in three years of High School, and still I'm currently at risk of failing in a couple of subjects in this semester.

Physics...

/sneaks out

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • /sneaks in

If it's difficult or not, scary or not, really depends on what you've studied in High School and what you study at Uni. In High School I hated everything except Maths and Physics, which are like 20% of what I studied in three years (in the last year you can choose between Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology and some other stuff). Now at University, I'm studying Engineering Physics which is mostly Math and Physics, with a little Chemistry and Programming in-between. I like it much more than High School but it's like 10x harder.

Still I worked almost nothing in High School and finished with an average of 16.something (max is 20), and now at the first year of Uni I have craploads of stuff to do and study, I've done like 10x more work and effort than in three years of High School, and still I'm currently at risk of failing in a couple of subjects in this semester.

Physics...

/sneaks out

Yeah I could never do that.. Math and Physics and CALCULUS? So difficult for me! My bro is in the same boat as you, methinks.. he's also doing engineering and the poor guy studies his BUTT off and although he loves it, he finds it insanely difficult and worries about failing all the time.

Man just hope you stick with it, even if you work hard but fail it, you can always retake the classes if it's a career that you really want to pursue <3

Good luck Katalyst~ <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Uni isn't that hard other than that one subject I failed p badly. Otherwise it's kinda easy for me. Ummmm high school wasn't really hard either, I barely studied for final exams and still got a good result :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back