• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Guuuuuuuys, just less than a month to go! aaaaaaaaaaaah

I should really catch up with Paradox Space, hahaha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Guuuuuuuys, just less than a month to go! aaaaaaaaaaaah

I should really catch up with Paradox Space, hahaha.
Aaaaa I should too, haha. Haven't been following it at all :x We should read some and discuss it here every other day 8)

Also, Omi, would you be a Derse or Prospit dreamer? :3 It's for the members list.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Aaaaa I should too, haha. Haven't been following it at all :x We should read some and discuss it here every other day 8)

Also, Omi, would you be a Derse or Prospit dreamer? :3 It's for the members list.

Derse, definitely. All the coolkids are in Derse. 8)

(Well, MY coolkids)

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
aaaaaaaaaaaaaah 17 days!

Hivebent is also near!!!

hype

Have this:
tumblr_nlpbhvLTvu1tx2gruo1_500.jpg

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Aaah those puns

I need to go lie down.

Also do you think we'll get a bunch of updates or just one big flash? It can't be over already, can it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm still afraid that John beating him up will be what leads him to the ultimately dark side. I mean, he was always dark but mostly a weirdo wanting everyone to die or at least bow down to his crappy manga art. But LE is another level entirely.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
We'll get upd8s. I don't really think it will be over /soon/.

Nah, I think in any case, Caliborn got a black crush on John. :p

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
We're going directly into Caliborn's masterpiece, right? What will it be titled in terms of Acts? Does anyone have any guesses to what the masterpiece will be?

Adventure: Now that you bring it up, it makes sense to me that he'll want to pursue more power (to become LE) after realizing he wasn't as much of a hotshot after getting beaten by John.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
OKAY GET READY GUYS BECAUSE I HAVE SOME NEWS THAT I SAW ABOUT HIVESWAP!

Spoiler:

AHHHHHH

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I know! The music is just godsend, like the music used in the trolls model reel (the 2nd one) sounds like it came from a Pokemon game hnnng

btw rika, if hiveswap comes, will you rename the club to reflect this?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha sure :) i wonder what it'll cost to ship the game to Sweden :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ooh I didn't even think of that haha. Digital copy costs no shipping! But it would be cool to have a physical copy just because it's Homestuck <3 maybe I could invest in the Problem Sleuth books while I'm at it. I really want those.

Back