• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wait, in the retcon timeline, didnt Davesprite went with John on LOWAS, then it blew up? So technically he's dead :x

OH THAT'S TRUE sad now :(

Roxy meeting Jaspersprite was adorable :) everything with Roxy is adorable.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • OH THAT'S TRUE sad now :(

Roxy meeting Jaspersprite was adorable :) everything with Roxy is adorable.

Wait, if that is the case, then shouldn't Jaspersprite be with John and Roxy in the retcon timeline now? If so, what happened to the other Jaspersprite, if that is the case?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Spoiler:

But everybody seems to be forgetting the most important question: is Nepeta's soul still in Gamzee now or has that changed.

8)

And you are bashing Tavros as an even less important/interesting character. :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wait, if that is the case, then shouldn't Jaspersprite be with John and Roxy in the retcon timeline now? If so, what happened to the other Jaspersprite, if that is the case?
    This is where my head hurts again.
    And you are bashing Tavros as an even less important/interesting character. :p
    Tavros is too important to be lumped together with those unimportantes. :)))

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We should play cards against humanity with the Homestuck deck. (Pretend you're xyzzy website)

And also figure out what would be the most interesting thing to fill a Homestuck x Doctor Who blog with!

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I accept the motion of a CAH Homestuck edition event. We should also invite lots of non homestucks and enjoy their utter confusion and enjoy when they give us a weird look for laughing about something they don't understand and so on. 0v0

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We'll need to put up a clear warning about how um intense some cards can be O.o I have never tried the Homestuck deck om xyzzy because I have no irl friends who read Homestuck :o you'd think there'd be the stray fan but people just shake their heads and say "is that the thing with the troll cosplayers?" and take a few steps back haha.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Well, I'm very sure that anyone that has played CAH knows how intense it can be, haha. I've never played the deck either. How much worse than regular decks can it be?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay sunday but you guys are americans so we've got to decide on an appropriate time xD I'm in GMT+1

Back