• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
shh ur a mod u can get away with it

But yeah I like that idea, except I don't know the hexcode for Terezi's colour.
Or uh. Any of them, actually. Except Dave and John cuz that's just red/blue
That's really not how things work haha

Oh, just put color="teal" and it's close enough to Terezi's! Maybe it actually is hers exactly. But yeah, she's totally some kind of teal, so.

I'm not using Sollux' true puke yellow color haha. I'm taking a more golden approach. How's my sig?

[CENTER][div="overflow: hidden; font-family: courier;"][SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="#D69015"]TA: iit2 kiind of liike how a prophet earn2 hii2 2triipe2, by beiing bliind,
[SIZE="2"]TA: liike how an angel earn2 iit2 wiing2.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[URL="http://mspaintadventures.com/"][title=Homestuck returns...][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="#111111"]4/13[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/title][/URL][/div][/center]

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
D4RK SOULS: PR3P4R3 TO T3ST COLOUR

Wahaha I found the right colour with a GOOGLE SEARCH >:^]

I do like that signature too it's radical.

I keep saying radical too much.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Don't despair, Sollux is here! So much cool art for Sollux and Mituna so hayy.

Oh, this is adorbs.

Oh, this is Terezi at her coolest!

Hmm, I'm mostly stocked up on cool Vriska avatars, not so many Terezi ones :/ But I did find this in my bucket, Abba :3

terez_zpsffe9a850.png

Spoiler:

wtf rika, that's just hot

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
OMG SORRY AHAHHAHA

so terribly inconsiderate of me to hand you avatars from my bucket.

(i meant photobucket of course but haha)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Idk :3 I'm just trying on clothes rn. Might switch to Meenah actually, because the yellow is kinda... Neh.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
We should add more people, like Jo, and the others :3
Where are they at then :< if you wanna be part of the club, you gotta come to the club :)

Edit: so, should we agree on some kind of common signature? :3 omi and gunner, you can change back when 4/13 comes if you want! I also asked an admin if we could make use of that plugin but we'll see.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Kay is my trollian-log quote thing too simple or? We could maybe put banner images of our respective troll above the text if you prefer that :3 I just thought a quote was fun~

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
I can't find any good Terezi quotes and I don't want to dig through the entire comic for a good one but I know they're there ;-;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I can't find any good Terezi quotes and I don't want to dig through the entire comic for a good one but I know they're there ;-;
She's the one who said "mobius double reacharoubd clusterfuck" or something! Google terezi pyrope quotes and skim through images :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Wow that is so dark o.o old school maniac Terezi before she became a wise badass seer.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
as eloquently put by tumblr, "meanwhile in yaoi hell", describes perfectly your avatar, gunner.

Also, the Sufferer and the Disciple raving, nice.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I said we didn't need the name plugin btw. We'll just be extra Homestucky until 4/13 aye?

Back