• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Does anyone have advice on how to find Homestuck avatar/icons? I like all of yours a lot. :P

I found that absolutely hilarious. xD What do you think it foreshadows?

I can make some for you! 38) Any requests?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Caliborn's masterpiece! Wonder if it's going to be a fugly flash vid.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I can make some for you! 38) Any requests?
No thanks, but that's very nice of you to offer. ^.^ This collab is almost over, but if I participate in the next one on-time, I'll try to remember to ask you. :) (Depending on whether you're still able to then, of course.) I just realized.. does your Feferi avatar have a hole through her chest? O_O

There's a news update on MSPA. So apparently Caliborn's master piece will be 40 pages long. I'm not sure whether that rules out any of the pages being flashes though. I'm so stoked!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
No thanks, but that's very nice of you to offer. ^.^ This collab is almost over, but if I participate in the next one on-time, I'll try to remember to ask you. :) (Depending on whether you're still able to then, of course.) I just realized.. does your Feferi avatar have a hole through her chest? O_O

Haha no problem! And I better be able to make avatars, I run a shop/gallery and mod A&D so!

And yes, yes it does. 38)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
40 pages? O.o I'm gonna need snacks and a cozy seat to read this. Let's hope he keeps his promise and uploads it all at the same time.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I saw :3 looks so cute! I love how they have turned the typical Homestuck 2D characters into believable 3D versions.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
40 pages of Caliborn's Masterpiece.

A little over 400 pages of A6A6I5 and animations and it's over.

I'm not ready for it to be over. ;-;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I dont want HS to be over ;; it's been part of my life for years now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Well obviously I'm gonna be a fan forever and reread the comic until I know all chatlogs by heart.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
I am laaaaaaate to the party XD;

Your own chumhandle: cryogenicGhost
Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
How far have you read: I just started it a few days ago so I'm only at 3000+.
Answer current topic: Oh wow, the final update is tomorrow? I wish I got into HS earlier. I heard the name floating about the Internet and saw avatars of the characters, but never really knew what it was. A friend of mine only convinced me like a few days ago. (It's also funny how I share the same birthday with John.)

Back