• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen I just love Wonder Trading

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2016
Best wonder trade I ever did. I put in a Bunnelby, and I get a Shiny Kyogre in return. Great Success!!!!

I got a lv. 100 5IV shiny Pumpkaboo through WT. Then it evolved, of course. And it has a nickname. And it's one of my favorites.

Jackpot.
I've gotten a ton of Pokémon from this little feature, with one of my most favorites being Beldum (which is now Metagross). All its IVs were perfect, thankfully, which is something that isn't very easy to achieve.

I actually got a shiny 5 IV beedrill over wonder trade a few days ago. I was like O__O Now I have a shiny mega beedrill for ORAS!

And I thought I was lucky because I got a 5IV Zorua and a HA Torchic today...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 29, 2015
LMFAO my luck continutes. I put in another Bunnelby 5 minutes ago and I get a Dialga!!!!! ahaha now I got multiple Dialgas:)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 15, 2015
Well, once I got a kalos caught shinny imposter ditto with 6 perfect IVs

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 29, 2014
I kind of feel bad for sending a common pokemon like caterpie, flabebe, zigzagoon, etc,.
The only pokemon I send to Wonder Trade was the once I breed with good IV's to help everyone out. But yeah, I receive some good starters too like Torchic~
I also planning on giving away some legit Shinies with good IV's in a Wonder Trade way. It's good to surprise other players.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 29, 2015
add shiny bagon, shiny kadabra and shiny gyarados and a zygarde to the list of people i've gotten from wonder trade.

Years
The best wonder trade I have ever done was a couple of months ago when I traded an Eevee I had breed and got back a Xerneas. What makes it even better is I got a copy of pokemon Y so I could only get it through trade! Ah, got to love the wonder trade. :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Earlier today, I received a shiny Kalos born 6IV Infiltrator Litwick. ^^
Happy Halloween, I guess?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I just got a 4IV Marill with all the egg moves. Cool. Never got shinies but have gotten cool stuff before.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I got a shiny gulpin and a few I didn't have from later in the game. I mostly trade what I'm breeding. BUT, now that I've moved up all my old pokémon, including a manaphy, I like surprising 5 people every time I log in with a phione.

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
I just had my first few wonder trades that were pretty successful. Here's what I've gotten from trading away 3 boxes of breeding leftovers:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2015
I've been wonder trading everyday just to fill up my pokedex and I got lucky once as I received a Mewtwo, yes you read right a Mewtwo, i was over the moon, not sure if it was hacked or clone as I werent really bothered

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I just happened to get a 6IV Ditto. It's Timid, Level 45, caught with a Master Ball and from Unova, so chances are it's either Pokegen'd or RNG'd. I'm not going to care, though, because I'll only use it for breeding.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
Years
I remember trading away a bunch of 5 iv pokemon from my breeding box and received a shiny wailmer. That was the only time I ever struck lucky in wonder trade.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
I've spent many an afternoon Wonder Trading...

I've never quite gotten anything "amazing", such as a shiny or a legend, but it's fun nonetheless!

Back