• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Huge Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    I thought you said you wanted the smeargle, Volbeat, and illumise. I gave them all to you, and then you had me disconnect, and then you had me trade again for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    I gave you all three pokemon. The smeargle, illumise, and Volbeat. Just like you wanted. Then you had me disconnect for some reason, and trade again for the furfrou. It was really confusing.

Years
  • Hi, I am interested in this:
    Bergmite
    M
    Impish
    Sturdy
    31-31-31-x-31-31
    Harden / Recover / Mist / Mirror Coat
    Hidden Ability / Egg move

would you trade it for three HA in your list?
    I actually like a lot of your pokemon, so it would be great if you could find the time to take a look at my shop and see if there is anything of interest for you :)

(I can't clone that's why I have a section of pokemon that are not for trade, but as I read in your post you can clone and trade back if you think it is worth, so feel free to take there too ;) )

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hi, I am interested in this:
    Bergmite
    M
    Impish
    Sturdy
    31-31-31-x-31-31
    Harden / Recover / Mist / Mirror Coat
    Hidden Ability / Egg move

would you trade it for three HA in your list?
    I actually like a lot of your pokemon, so it would be great if you could find the time to take a look at my shop and see if there is anything of interest for you :)

(I can't clone that's why I have a section of pokemon that are not for trade, but as I read in your post you can clone and trade back if you think it is worth, so feel free to take there too ;) )
    if the HA offered is on the list, then ofc. as for your shop, only pokes id want are from the nft, and i will clone them and give them back.
    Timid Articuno 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pressure
    Rash Shiny Raikou (event) 31/30/30/31/31/31 Pressure (HP ICE)
    Bold Shiny Suicune 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pressure
    Modest Shiny Regice 31/31/31/31/31/31 Clear Body
    Timid Shiny Virizion 30/31/30/31/31/31 Justified (HP ICE)
    Timid Keldeo (event) 31/xx/28/31/28/31 Justified (HP BUG)

Years
  • if the HA offered is on the list, then ofc. as for your shop, only pokes id want are from the nft, and i will clone them and give them back.
    Timid Articuno 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pressure
    Rash Shiny Raikou (event) 31/30/30/31/31/31 Pressure (HP ICE)
    Bold Shiny Suicune 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pressure
    Modest Shiny Regice 31/31/31/31/31/31 Clear Body
    Timid Shiny Virizion 30/31/30/31/31/31 Justified (HP ICE)
    Timid Keldeo (event) 31/xx/28/31/28/31 Justified (HP BUG)

Hi, thank you for your reply!
    are you willing to trade 1:1 even if you have to clone and trade back?
    Oh, one thing: I think it is not possible to trade Raikou (it is the event pokemon and for some reason the game says that it cannot be traded (I tried several times with RNC when I asked her to clone it for me :( )).

Here is a list of pokemon I am interested in:
    Spoiler:

I know, I am asking a lot xD
    I'll do my best to find quickly 9 HA pokemon in your list

Let me know if it works for you :)

EDIT:
    I checked my boxes and I already have the following HA: tyrogue, scraggy, inkay, pawniard, craw daunt and marowak :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hi, thank you for your reply!
    are you willing to trade 1:1 even if you have to clone and trade back?
    Oh, one thing: I think it is not possible to trade Raikou (it is the event pokemon and for some reason the game says that it cannot be traded (I tried several times with RNC when I asked her to clone it for me :( )).

Here is a list of pokemon I am interested in:
    Spoiler:

I know, I am asking a lot xD
    I'll do my best to find quickly 9 HA pokemon in your list

Let me know if it works for you :)

EDIT:
    I checked my boxes and I already have the following HA: tyrogue, scraggy, inkay, pawniard, craw daunt and marowak :)
    scraggy, inkay, pawniard are the HA i dont have, so that would be 1 pokes for those. And i guess ill leave out the Raikou and take the other ones.
    Its currently 2am for me though, so ill be on all day tomarrow, which giv esyou some time to grab more HA anyways

Years
  • Hey are you still after Sandshrew (Sand Rush), Muk (Poison Touch) and Bronzong (Heavy Metal)? If so I have them and am willing to trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back