• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Huge Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Why did you never respond to me? I pmed you, but you never responded to me. You said you'd give the eevee for ha hoppip, riolu, and marril.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Why did you never respond to me? I pmed you, but you never responded to me. You said you'd give the eevee for ha hoppip, riolu, and marril.
    i never got a pm from you? i also had already recieved every HA earlier today

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years

I seem to be having the same problem @@
    At least I haven't heard from you for a while despite my two PMs.
    Sorry if you were just too busy or so - not meaning to be pushy but as someone else brought it up I figured I might say something incase there's something wrong with your PMs :''D

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Hi, there.
    I'm having a tough time reading your thread and what Pokemon you have :(

I have (Dream Ball) HA Buneary with 4EMs. I'm actually breeding for a 5IV parent, so I could probably give a flawed one if you had a 6IV Adamant (or Jolly) Ditto? :)

I had understood that since you wanted (Dream Ball) HA Buneary (with or without IVs/EMs) that it'd be 1:1 for your Pokemon, so hopefully I got that right.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016

Then why did you accept the trade?
    I also pmed you at the following time: June 23rd, 2014, 09:03 AM
    The message contained: pm me when you want to trade

Now i am very angry. You accept the trade then claim i never even sent you a message, and therefor i do not get what was promised. >:(

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Then why did you accept the trade?
    I also pmed you at the following time: June 23rd, 2014, 09:03 AM
    The message contained: pm me when you want to trade

Now i am very angry. You accept the trade then claim i never even sent you a message, and therefor i do not get what was promised. >:(
    at the time of accepting you offer on the forum, i did want the trade. the next day,s omeone came around and traded me the whole list. And i still even checked my inbox again and dont have a message from you. Sorry to hear youre angry over a video game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    I seem to be having the same problem @@
    At least I haven't heard from you for a while despite my two PMs.
    Sorry if you were just too busy or so - not meaning to be pushy but as someone else brought it up I figured I might say something incase there's something wrong with your PMs :''D
    ya something must be wrong with them then. correct me if im worng but were you the one i owe pokes for the forum coding? i do have those ready already if you are that one

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hi, there.
    I'm having a tough time reading your thread and what Pokemon you have :(

I have (Dream Ball) HA Buneary with 4EMs. I'm actually breeding for a 5IV parent, so I could probably give a flawed one if you had a 6IV Adamant (or Jolly) Ditto? :)

I had understood that since you wanted (Dream Ball) HA Buneary (with or without IVs/EMs) that it'd be 1:1 for your Pokemon, so hopefully I got that right.
    You did get that right, but unfortuantly my test box is over the edit so i cant edit my thread to let people know that i have finished collecting all the HA pokes i was looking for. I'm just waiting to finish the ongoing trades with this thread before i create a new one. Sorry!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    ya something must be wrong with them then. correct me if im worng but were you the one i owe pokes for the forum coding? i do have those ready already if you are that one

No it was about HA Pokémon for Manaphy, Deoxys and Meoletta.
    Going through your recent posts it seems you have already gotten all HA's and I have to agree with the others that I don't think it's nice to accept a trade and then to just go off and trade with someone else.
    I spent time breeding those HA's - for 3-5 IVs at that - and waiting for several days for your replies to trade.
    True - it's only a game - but it's also time that's invested in them and it's simply not a nice gesture how you handled that. ._.'''

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    No it was about HA Pokémon for Manaphy, Deoxys and Meoletta.
    Going through your recent posts it seems you have already gotten all HA's and I have to agree with the others that I don't think it's nice to accept a trade and then to just go off and trade with someone else.
    I spent time breeding those HA's - for 3-5 IVs at that - and waiting for several days for your replies to trade.
    True - it's only a game - but it's also time that's invested in them and it's simply not a nice gesture how you handled that. ._.'''
    I trade people on a first come first serve basis. It is unfortunate that i didnt recieve any mail, and i also said i didnt need IVs which is why it was a 3-1 trade to begin with. Sorry for your losses.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    I trade people on a first come first serve basis. It is unfortunate that i didnt recieve any mail, and i also said i didnt need IVs which is why it was a 3-1 trade to begin with. Sorry for your losses.
    In that case I think you have a very strange way about "first come first serve".
    As at the time of our discussing the trade you did not have the HA's I presume I was first to those trades. I was waiting on you from that point on while - as it seems - you traded the Pokémon I was going to provide to you with other people.
    Not that it matters anymore - just wanted to say my part and that I think it was poorly handeld.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    In that case I think you have a very strange way about "first come first serve".
    As at the time of our discussing the trade you did not have the HA's I presume I was first to those trades. I was waiting on you from that point on while - as it seems - you traded the Pokémon I was going to provide to you with other people.
    Not that it matters anymore - just wanted to say my part and that I think it was poorly handeld.
    In first come first served, i meant that whoever i catch online first. Again, sorry that for some reason my mail wasnt getting to me, that is a bummer. Otherwise, that was a fairly generous offer that multiple people at any given time were attempting to take advantage of, so it become difficult to coordinate 20+ people, let alone the regular trades i had going, equaling well over 50. So while im sure your not the only people who feel "betrayed" theres little i can really do about that now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    Hi, I am currently interested in your Honedge if you still have it, I have multiple legend arises to trade if you are willing.

Years
    Hi how are you? I new wondering if you could check my shop( Link in the first pokeball in my signature) for your shiny yellow flabébé? And I was wondering what size your pumpkaboo is?

Years
    Hi!!!
    I am interested in your sassy cresselia and it seems that you don't have a jolly shiny mewtwo, would you be interested?
    let me know! :D

EmpoleonMaster014

Pokemon collecter
    Years
    Do u still need these HA pokemons?
    #263 Zigzagoon Quick Feet
    #320 Wailmer Pressure
    #339 Barboach Hydration
    #347 Anorith Swift Swim
    #366 Clamperl Rattled
    #369 Relicanth Sturdy
    #370 Luvdisc Hydration
    #393 Piplup Defiant
    #401 Kricketot Run Away
    #408 Cranidos Sheer Force
    #410 Shieldon Soundproof
    #427 Buneary Limber
    #431 Glameow Keen Eye
    #441 Chatot Big Pecks
    #449 Hippopotas Sand Force
    #456 Finneon Water Veil
    #505 Watchog Analytic
    #546 Cottonee Chlorophyll
    #550 Basculin Mold Breaker
    #564 Tirtouga Swift Swim
    #592 Frillish Damp
    #605 Elgyem Analytic
    #626 Bouffalant Soundproof

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hi!!!
    I am interested in your sassy cresselia and it seems that you don't have a jolly shiny mewtwo, would you be interested?
    let me know! :D
    @ andrea, what are the ivs on it?

@champ, pm'd
    @empoleon, nope i collected all the HA in the game now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back