• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2006
    hi i'm new and i just saw this and i had to post, it looks brilliant!
    will you email me the link when its done if its not to much bother?

also has anyone got a link to any completed hacked pokemon game?

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
  • snuffles said:
    also has anyone got a link to any completed hacked pokemon game?

for gods sake luvy! you realy nead to read more!

"Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2006
    i looked there but i can't get them to work!

and i just realised i'm a boy and your a boy but you call me luvy?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • snuffles said:
    i looked there but i can't get them to work!

and i just realised i'm a boy and your a boy but you call me luvy?
    Same reason why I call everybody sweetie, sweetie. XD

Um, are we done posting off topic posts? :P

i've been a lil busy with other stuff sweeties, so Ice and Iceblue are starting to slow down, a lil. ^^;

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Okay, two I have to say.
    1. Jereme, this looks good Keep up the good work!^^
    2. Snuffles, that was complete SPAM. I am sure we are not here to talk about that, but Jeremy's great hack. Also, to get them to work, you need to patch them to a clean Rom.
    Back to topic: Still gret Job!^^

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Jeremy said:
    I've been a lil busy with other stuff sweeties, so Ice and Iceblue are starting to slow down, a lil. ^^;
    Well, as long as they are still in progress that is ok with me XD Any idea when we will see any more updates?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This hack is going to be great unlike many other hackers (like me *Slaps himself*) you take hacking seriously well good luck with your project.

Years
  • ASjdajfjas

Ohhh.....

geez, i cant seem to see the pic's properly they dont work! XD

anyways, its the maddest hack ive ever seen, compare to other newer ones this one owns!

these are the reasons:

-normally people just get the whole region and rename places and just move the events around

-but jeremy's hack is way different, events are NOT rearranged
    -the other peoples hacks are very lame, they are screwed up and many houses dont have doors
    -Jeremy's hack adds events and balances them (lol)

Anyways im dying for a beta version of pokemon ice

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
  • Ok. I dont know if someone has already found one, but when the server is back up, there is a starter pokemon changer at https://pokedrome.info/. Sorry if someone has already found one but there are 30 pages!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Um, sweetie, thanks, but I already know how to do it in hex...like...many many many months ago.

Anyway sweeties, school has been uber evil and my spare time has been used up on school projects. I will post some new screenshots...When I have some time. ><; Anyway, well, if you sweeties would like to suggest some [good] ideas XD, feel free to post them, I'll take them into consideration. ^^;

codes

I only like pokemon games
    Years
    • Age 32
    • L.A
    • Seen Sep 14, 2005
    Ok first thing first, how do you keep winning awards if the only proof of your game ever existing are some screenys and a little patch you put up a while back -_-". And another thing, i haven't been here in a longa-- time and i couldn't help but notice you say the word "sweetie" alot, whats up with that?

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • codes... it doesn't really matter... *coughidiotcough* jeremy just put up some screens when you can, if you know how, you should do more trades in the game o.O... Like the krabby voltorb thing, I dunno I've never seen it be done... In any hack -_-; ...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I agree with Accident on this one. Codes, his screens should be enough to say he deserves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back