• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Wow. This hacks' been here for like 2 years... Is there a playable beta? xD I still see as much potential in this as before. Keep it up once again.

Years
    *takes a deep breath, then coughs and then tries to take another and then has an asthma attack* jeremy........ im going to die without the beta and can u make the beta like "pokemon ice demo version" (remember to make 200 copies of ur game just in case it goes wrong and copy it onto ur MP3, ipod, floppy, and CD's because u wont KNOW what will happen

just make a beta thats like a Demo

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Some people don't like to release a beta because it will lessen the excitement for when the full version comes out. Besides the mark of a good hack is when the hacker takes all the time it needs to refine the hack to as good as it can get.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    I noticed that you where able to edit the back pic of the trainer. How did you do this? did you find the rest of the image? i know parts of it are in different places around the rom but not all of them have been found.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Thankie for most of you sweeties,who know I DO have a life outside hacking. :P

So here's some screens I just took for when I was bored!

ERROR 404!

XD

Like I'm going to post new screens sweeties. XD

"Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Okie...I lied. XD

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I understand it's just sometimes you don't think about these things when you post. Sorry Jeremy.

On-topic: Good screens, I really like when people do tilest changes on a hack. It makes it seem like a completely new game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back