• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
Years
  • I gave a Hetran away to a new player, he only had 7 hours of play, and I bet he was so happy, and I did some wonder trade back and fort and got a Shiny Herdier

Rant62

Best title ever, also I got a Level 100 Machamp and a Level 50 Reshiram on Wonder Trade these past few weeks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    I got like lots of pokemon, half of them rubbish, but a shiny eevee (amongst other normal eevees), Charizard and over 5 charmanders, squirtles, froakies, cyndaquil, torchih, chimchar, tepig (3 of these starters in the last 10 minutes lol) , porygon, vulpix, and other normal pokemon that i still didnt have in pokedex :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2014
    I wonder traded a

100 shiny groundon
    kyogre
    xerneas
    level 100 shiny gliscor
    level 100 shiny dragonite
    level 100 shiny nintails
    level 100 shiny misdreavous
    level 100 shiny moltres
    mewtwo with mewtwo X
    level 100 perfect I.V tyrannitar
    was selling my 3ds so instead of releasing im Kind and gave them away hope whoever got them is happy :D

Years
  • I WT all my breeding spitbacks: 4-5IV Kangaskhans, Chanseys, and Skrelps have been the most recent Pokemon I have WT'd away. I never get anything worthwhile back, but hey, it's the thought that counts right?

Years
  • When I used Wonder Trade recently, I got a couple of starter Pokémon, such as Froakie and Torchic. I've also gotten Fletchlings, Smeargle, and Vanillite.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I was trading off some left overs from breeding the other day and I got a Kalos Mewtwo in return. That makes about 8/9 Mewtwos I have altogether now. :P

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    I trade oshawatts i breed, and just by sending those out a lot, i got a chespin, froakie, another fennekin, venusaur, another blastoise, and other cool stuff. No legends yet tho.

overdid

queen
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    I Wonder Traded my shiny Magikarp away.
    I'm sure I've made someone happy.
    Maybe a bit confused too.

Once it's evolved, it's just "one of those" Red Gyarados.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've traded-in one of my Scyther sometime yesterday, and in return, got a shiny Eevee. Not sure if I should be evolving or keeping it as is, though. :( If I do evolve it, I'll be having quite a hard time picking an Eeveelution.

Years
  • Here's a sampling of Wonder Trades I've gotten:

Finland-Illumise
    United States-three Fletchlings, Zigzagoon, Gligar, Pansear, Floatzel, Tauros, Skitty, Lombre
    Japan-Klefki, Panpour
    Germany-Eevee
    Brazil-Gastly,Luvdisc

Shhmew

Years
  • I got a Timid Drought Vulpix the other day, with 5 IVs. I think it was the wrong IVs... (like everything but HP) but still! Probably the best thing I've ever received, and I love her >w< I'm going to use her to Masuda Method a shiny Vulpix one day.

I also randomly got a shiny level 100 adamant Swampert, but it had no perfect IVs... and it was probably hacked xD When I got it I was like WUT but now it just kind of sits in my box and I'm not too excited about it ;P

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    I traded in some extra fossil pokemon. Of six of them, i got some foreign pokemon (a german fletching, german fennekin, spanish Ralts, french dwebble, french staryu, and a japanese eevee). Currently trying to get a team of shiny pokemon via masuda method

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I got a Timid Drought Vulpix the other day, with 5 IVs. I think it was the wrong IVs... (like everything but HP) but still! Probably the best thing I've ever received, and I love her >w< I'm going to use her to Masuda Method a shiny Vulpix one day.

I also randomly got a shiny level 100 adamant Swampert, but it had no perfect IVs... and it was probably hacked xD When I got it I was like WUT but now it just kind of sits in my box and I'm not too excited about it ;P

Why on earth do you think it's hacked? Why would someone hack a pokemon and not give it ANY perfect IVs? I bred a shiny Fennekin with a terrible nature and an Impish shiny Chespin on the same day, it's not that hard to get a shiny starter

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    There are not many people out there that are willing to give away shiny level 100 in Wonder Trade like this, so that's probably why she thinks it's hacked. xD" Anyway, I've received a Timid Gyarados today while Wonder Trade, and it's got Moxie ability. Some of its IVs aren't perfect, though, sadly, so I most likely won't be using it.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    Received a Thundrus and a Piplup, pretty good day, made me happy ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
  • Clauncher → Snivy
    Clauncher → Sunkern
    Clauncher → Froakie
    Froakie → Froakie (really...)
    Pineco → Machop
    Zigzagoon → Gastly
    Gastly → Eevee named Jerry {XD}
    Kecleon → Pansear
    Pansear → Roselia (French, how fitting)
    Roselia → Fletching
    Fletching → Eevee

As you can see I was bored.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I have been spamming wonder trade with countless starly from my iv breeding expedition that i had a few days back. Flabebe seems to be the most common pokemon that i get in return, and i can't seem to figure out why that is the case.

I am not even done yet, got a couple boxes to go :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back