• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadvid

Screw finals
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
I was wonder trading off Pokemon I didn't want and I got Shiny Ralts <3
Best pokemon I got up to date!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Let's see here. I'm currently WT my Fennekins (as of posting this) on lunch break.
I only have 5 extras for WT atm, and here's what I got...
- Jap. Gabite - lv34, male, sand veil
- Jap. Karrablast - lv47, male, swarm
- Froakie - lv1, female, torrent
- Froakie (again?) - lv1, female, protean
- Rattata (Nick: JLVNOOOO) - lv1, male, guts

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
Years
Sending off boxes of spare breeds has come back with a few nice surprises! Mainly leagues of 4V and 5V pokemon that are quite hard/annoying to breed, like Magnemite/Beldum/Espurr. I think my 'best' find would actually have to be a 4V Japanese Female Froakie with Protean in a Luxury Ball that someone sent over so MM'ing for a shiny Froakie isn't as painful anymore :')

Years
Yesterday evening I was wondertrading the rest of the mm bred froakies away (just a couple) and I received 2 shinies in like 5 minutes or so. A shiny Delibird and a shiny Gothita. Wonder trade has been very generous to me!

Last edited:

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
I still don't think this was fair but:
in less than 2 minutes a had a Shiny Girafarig, Shiny Gastrodon & shiny Tropius.
I tried to see if the owners would take them back but they didn't. I only traded "not as good" (I don't like calling pokemon Useless) Pokemon so I feel kinda bad.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Most recently, I got a lvl 100 Shiny Garchomp with 6 perfect IVs. Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Earthquake and.. Dragon Rage.
It's absolutely hacked and from an older generation game (if the 6 perfect IVs didn't give it away, Dragon Rage would've). My guess is it's from someone's DPPt file and they wanted to get rid of it for some reason.

Uh, why would you think that Garchomp is hacked? Gible learns Dragon Rage at level 7, and 6IVs does not equal hacked. Now, the chances of getting a shiny 6IV poke are really low, but there are crazy people out there who breed 6IV shinies (and give them away). There's also the Shiny Gible you can get in Black 2 in the post-game, so maybe someone SR'd until it had 6IVs.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Uh, why would you think that Garchomp is hacked? Gible learns Dragon Rage at level 7, and 6IVs does not equal hacked. Now, the chances of getting a shiny 6IV poke are really low, but there are crazy people out there who breed 6IV shinies (and give them away). There's also the Shiny Gible you can get in Black 2 in the post-game, so maybe someone SR'd until it had 6IVs.

I agree, I myself have wonder traded 5 and 6 IV pokemon (specifically Zorua as I was trying to breed for a very SPECIFIC number of IVs, 31/31/31/31/30/31 in order to get it's Sp Def as high as possible but also getting a Steel type Hidden Power and got a few 6IV Zoruas that I didn't need so what else was I going to do with them? I initially was GTSing them and was getting some really good pokemon and even legendaries but when people stopped trading for my Zoruas I still had a couple dozen left so off they went) and I have had several Shiny pokemon that I don't want because I didn't like their color and if I didn't know I could trade shinies for legendaries I too would probably have wonder traded. And on top of all that, if they have a 6IV shiny Garchomp but want to compete in Kalos born only they would have to breed a new one anyway and if they have a new 6IV Garchomp, what is the point of keeping the old one?

Years
So i decided to send out a few eevee's that i had from a friend zone. I didnt check out really anything about them, but i was curious how the WT community felt about that. Good, evil, dont care?

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
<p>
So i decided to send out a few eevee's that i had from a friend zone. I didnt check out really anything about them, but i was curious how the WT community felt about that. Good, evil, dont care?
</p><p> well done! Good contribution to WT - with 8 Eeveelutions everyone can make use of Eevee these days!</p>

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
For the last Wonder Trade Wednesday, I sent out two boxes of Timid Petilil, 80% of them with Chlorophyll. All of them had at least 4 perfect IVs, seeing how they were bred from 5V parents.

I haven't had the time to check everything I got, but what stood out was a perfect female Blastoise. I really hope the OT didn't send her out by mistake; I assume from her high level that she was used for breeding, and I guess they got the Squirtle they wanted and decided to WT the mother.

Friend Safari Pokemon are always welcome IMO, and seeing how popular Eevee is, I think you're good to go :)

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
During a Wonder Trade this afternoon, I noticed that a person I gave a spare Torkoal to was a completely new player. To make up for probably spoiling part of the game for him, I offered up a Protean Froakie and Magician Fennekin. In exchange, he gave me back the Torkoal and gave me a French Ursaring I'm sure he got in Wonder Trade too.

Mesmerella

Preschooler
Years
I get kinda sick of getting Eevee, TBH; they're nice, but they're really commonly given out over Wonder Trade. I also have more Charmanders and Froakies than I know what to do with.

I gave out a whole bunch of Jolly Speed Boost Torchics with Baton Pass today; I had a blast, and will absolutely be sending more of them in the days to come. :) I got some cool stuff in return, too, the best of which was a Prankster Sabelye.

Shhmew

Years
After FINALLY hatching shiny shinx, I kept about 8 boxes of Guts (or Intimidate) Jolly Shinx with Ice Fang and at least 4 perfect IVs. I'm about to wonder trade a few boxes of them (and maybe some older hatches with less than 4 perfect IVs)

The most common pokemon I get in wonder trade are Charmander, Froakie, Eevee, Ralts, and Honedge. bahhhh so many Honedge and I don't even like Honedge.

Evoker102

Trade Master
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
I thought I would get something good, so I sent a bagon with adamant nature, and got a shiny beldum... Pays off for being nice

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 3, 2014
Oooh, just got a 5IV Japanese Squirtle, with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere!
In exchange for one of my non-shiny Mareep rejects. They all have 4-5 IVS so I feel it was fair.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
last night, I randomly received a normal Ariados that was caught in a Masterball. o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back