• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    At Iatos

Declined! Your sign up is far too short, sorry. Edit and try again.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • hey about erasing data on diamond, you hit up, b and select at the screen with dialga/palkia/giratina.

Years
  • I put a trainer card in my sig ^^ It barely fits, but oh well. I think the Pikachu sprite thing fits veeeeeeeeery well.
    Oh and pokemon will evolve if you have the proper stone and all, right? And are you going to tell us when it's day 2 or do we just post?

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • Hey, a thought just occured to me. About the pokemon league, will it be just the elite 4 like in the games, or will it be an actual competition, like in the anime?

Years
  • One more question...about stuff like the Old Amber and fossils, will we get those? (Just curious 'cuz I saw a picture of Aerodactyl XD)

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Alright to answer some questions.

Are you going to tell us when it's day 2 or do we just post?

Wait for a post telling you the new day has started.. I'll be kicking day 2 off soon... I want to round up everyones progress and add some key storyline in before we go. So just be patient and i'll start it up. :)

Oh and pokemon will evolve if you have the proper stone and all, right?
    How are evolutions handled?

Evolutions will be handled in one of two ways. I will tell you when your pokemon is ready to evolve... and you can then do it in your next post. If you feel your pokemon has put enough effort in to evolve, then you can simply PM me and put in an evolution request.. I'll let you know what I think.
    You won't aquire any evolution stones by yourself, You'll receive them as the RP goes along..

About the pokemon league, will it be just the elite 4 like in the games, or will it be an actual competition, like in the anime?

I'm not 100% sure. I'm thinking a tournament competiton would be much better. But then facing a champion at the end to earn the proper title. I don't think you'll face the elite 4, facing eachother wil be much better.

Stuff like the Old Amber and fossils, will we get those?

One of you may be lucky enough to come across an Old Amber or a Fossil later in the story. I don't know who, yet. We'll see. ;)

I'm having difficulties viewing the reviews, would anyone happen to know how to fix it?
    Er.. What problems are you having exactly? Let me know and i'll ask a moderator for help!

I'm very happy with the RP so far guys. Keep it up!! I'm enjoying this!
    Any more questions just ask away!
    - Mike

Edit: I'm gonna have to start making my posts longer... I just don't have much time atm.
    But i wanna be around to sort you guys help your stories. After my latest post with Umbreon, i think i'm going to leave Mij unconcious for a day or two. We'll see.

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • well, when i try to click on the buttons for the reviews it wont open them up for me, i think its more of a problem with my computer but, it could just be the buttons themselves, i don't know...

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    hmm.. i've no idea why that is. if i take the spoilers away the pages will end up massively long though.
    what browser are you using? try using a different browser to whatever it is you are currently using.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • i don't think it is the browser because it was working yesterday, so i don't really have any idea why it isn't working today.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    try clearing your internets saved data, history and stuff like cookies ad temp files etc, and try that.
    or try restarting your computer.
    if all else fails, you should download opera or firefox and use it just for this site.
    I'm pretty sure that'll work.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    keep me informed :)
    If none of that works, i'll get a Moderator in or something.

try this:
    Spoiler:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Internet explorer sucks, Theres your problem :P
    Anyway, glad i could help.
    Get reading reveiws then :P
    Day 2 will start at some point tonight by the way :)

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • woohoo for day 2, and as a side note for you too!...ive been so bored today ive just been thinking what i could do in day 2...hehe

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    You're really liking this RP then? I dunno i've sorta tried to make it fun by adding game-like qualities to it.
    Like your chance of catching pokemon, you don't have a choice in the matter its up to a 'game master' instead :P which can make htings more interesting.
    Did you like my latest post? It's hard to put lots of detail in when i've gotta manage the OOC thread AND all the other players in the RP :P Aswell as edit different posts all the time haha.
    But its fun!:D

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
  • yeah, your latest post was pretty good...and i was thinking about the whole carvanha being gone thing, would that have anything to do with it being part dark type?...the only thing i really found strange was that eevee evolved so early, but I suppose given the fact that its protective of you, or whatever it was, evolving kinda makes sense. And yeah, this RP is quite awesome, I have a feeling its gonna be great fun to be in!

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Eevee only evolves when its really happy with its trainer and its night time.
    None of those were actually involved with its evolution, which is gonna be an addition to the story.
    It'll become clear soon.
    Yeah, carvahna went missing because it's dark, just like all the other dark pokemon seem to be doing. :) It'll all become more clear as the story unfolds.
    I'm aware Eevee's evolution was very early, but i wanted it to look out of the ordinary, it wasnt supposed to evolve yet! Mij wanted Vaporeon anyway, which you'll soon find out.:P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back