• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
Years
alright! by the way, I was wondering something, in the post when you try to catch a pokemon, do you have any say in personality, size, etc.? or is it all determined by you?

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
I'll determine the random factors like that. But it can all be determined by how it acts in the post you made. For example, someone recently caught a Pikachu, if you read the post that pikachu was rather violent and angry. I've reflected that in its personality. :)
It'll change as we go along though :P

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
Years
Interesting...I'm now even more excited about how this RP will turn out, just because of all the possibilities now!...ooh this will be some good fun, yes it will...

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
:) Hey, I get to create an all new gym leader for Viridian city soon :P haha, get ready this will be tough, only half of you will actually beat them :P

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
Years
ooh, this'll be interesting. I think I'm gonna take my time getting to Viridian, just so I can see what you come up with for the new gym leader.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
the gym leader is based on a friend of mine who's pokemon irritate me.
those pokemon will be used in the gym battle...

Years
Yay new post XD Wow, I really like this RP a lot! It's like...amazing XDDD
If pokecharms would work I would update my little trainer's card................(it's going veeeeeery slow for me)

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
yeah pokecharms and serebii are slow tonight.
try Pokestadium.com/trainercard instead :P
Hey, mind if i have mijaan meet up with you for a while, since we're the only ones who've been attacked? You can have him follow you around for a while if you want. I dont really have time to do much for him RP wise at the min, but i'd like him to do something.

Years
sure sounds good to me :)
Oh and if you want, you can just choose a gender for my pokemon :) You can do that every time I get a new one...gender doesn't really matter to me a whole lot. (I like males, but females are good too)

Last edited:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
well, i've done my post :P
Uh, okay. I left that part up to you but i'll do it if you want ^^

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
Years
  • Age 36