• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    Jynx--she's only going to be back for three episodes.

Welcome new members, congrats on your shiny, ML.
    But how do you know if the epi is not even aired on Japan yet?

This is the epi aired just on Thursday...

And who would be going with Ash and Brock?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Various sources have said that it was announced as a three-episode arc. If Misty had said "I'm staying with you, Ash!" it would have been all over PC and the internet by now.

Going with Ash and Brock? Just as it wasn't said that Misty was saying, it wasn't said that May *shudder* was leaving. I believe she's visiting Norman back in Petalburg.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Thank you for the link, Jynx! Misty comes back for three episodes--yipee! She looks more mature, and now she's holding an Azurill instead of Togepi... I miss Togepi... :(

I wonder if Misty caught any other new Pokemon! :)
    mistyag.jpg

mistyagazumarril.jpg

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^Welcome back from your trip ^_^ So far, Misty comes back for three episodes!

((Note: I despise Misty's Azurill and Misty's Marill fighting together because I'm a Pokeshipper... >.< Too Orangeshippy for ME, IMO...))

Yeah, it IS good to know that Misty's Azurill can fight! Go, Misty's Pokemon! :P

Years
  • Even though Misty is only coming back for 3 episodes however her appearance in the show just before Battle Frontier leaves the door wide open for Misty to return now she has a Azurill n plus it has been almost 2 1/2 seasons since she travelled with Ash last

By the look of things the writers have something up their sleves possibly along the lines of Misty making a surprise re-entry during the early stages of the Battle Frontier season very likely during episode 3 or 4 just like Brock did during part 1 of season 7 during You Can Never Taillow episode

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
  • Uh, hi everyone! I haven't been here in awhile but I was reading over some of the comments made by dedicated ultra-Misty fans, and I was wondering if any of you would like to sign a petition/fanlisting I made... Lol...

Uhm, here's the URL: http://www.petitiononline.com/thewf/petition.html

Thanx in advance to those who might sign... ^^

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • draw misty

Chairman Kaga said:
    Anyway, I got my pic done. It's not as good as I had hoped, it looked much better not colored. My scanner is unforgiving when it comes to inconsistencies in coloring and minor eraser marks which are still there a bit. Also, the facial structure is my downfall again, I can't seem to ever get it right. Anyone know of any how-to-draw-Misty lessons on the net? She's so hard to draw :'(

Still, here's my sketch:
    A-one i can easly draw misty the prob i trying 2 colour it till now i have drawn adout 200 diff pokemon ash gary may max brock etc but i cant put them on the computre u can go 2 paint brush in acessories and colour them it is more easy

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • A-One said:
    A-one i can easly draw misty the prob i trying 2 colour it till now i have drawn adout 200 diff pokemon ash gary may max brock etc but i cant put them on the computre u can go 2 paint brush in acessories and colour them it is more easy

You certainly did root through this topic to find that post, but until you use some punctuation and better spelling I won't really be able to understand what you're saying -_-;

Robert0427 said:
    Even though Misty is only coming back for 3 episodes however her appearance in the show just before Battle Frontier leaves the door wide open for Misty to return now she has a Azurill n plus it has been almost 2 1/2 seasons since she travelled with Ash last

By the look of things the writers have something up their sleves possibly along the lines of Misty making a surprise re-entry during the early stages of the Battle Frontier season very likely during episode 3 or 4 just like Brock did during part 1 of season 7 during You Can Never Taillow episode

That's rather plausible, actually, but it's dangerous to get our hopes up just yet...it would be so great if that were to happen, but knowing the tendencies of the writers nowadays, they probably won't ._.;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • mistywishmaker said:
    Thank you for the link, Jynx! Misty comes back for three episodes--yipee! She looks more mature, and now she's holding an Azurill instead of Togepi... I miss Togepi... :(

I wonder if Misty caught any other new Pokemon! :)
    mistyag.jpg

mistyagazumarril.jpg
    welcome ^^

...I thought it became Togetic...

StewieLloyd

Trainer
    Years
  • Cool!! (but spooky at the same time) I was just reading a Fanfic on www.Fanfiction.net and listening to the random pokemon songs i have on my computer. And Mistys song came on while i was reading the fanfic(Ash and Misty fanfic) and twas near the end of the song....well i was at the end of the fic and the last line was Misty saying to Ash "I Love you"...and just as i was about to read that line Misty on the song said "I Love You" ( the one at the end of the song when Ash wakes up.for those of you that have heard it).......tis all really

mistywishmaker

Years
  • Cool!! (but spooky at the same time) I was just reading a Fanfic on www.Fanfiction.net and listening to the random pokemon songs i have on my computer. And Mistys song came on while i was reading the fanfic(Ash and Misty fanfic) and twas near the end of the song....well i was at the end of the fic and the last line was Misty saying to Ash "I Love you"...and just as i was about to read that line Misty on the song said "I Love You" ( the one at the end of the song when Ash wakes up.for those of you that have heard it).......tis all really

That is cool! I wish that would happen to me.
    Yep, Togepi became Togetic and left, but I'm just saying I'd prefer Misty to hold Togepi... *sigh*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • It's still a shame that the producers thought it necessary to force the fake motherly instinct on Misty even after she was rid of the leech. I think they've forgotten altogether that Misty was ever a fiery tomboy =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back