• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • Here's a cute pic.:)

kasumi-masara.jpg

Kasumi-Chan looks so pretty.

Edit: Here's a cute pic from Miyabic Room.

first.JPG

http://miyabic.edap.jp/irasuto/50/first.htm
    Ash and Misty sharing their first kiss. :classic: I still have yet to have my first kiss. :(

Last edited:

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Misty's Song

[/i]Misty:goodnight Ash
    Ash:goodnight Brock,goodnight Pikachu, goodnight Misty
    Misty:Out here in the quite of night beneath the stars and moon we both know we have something on our minds he won't admit but it's true.He looks at me i look away yeah!
    chorus{Misty}:i wanna tell you what i'am feeling but i don't know how to start,i wanna tell u but now i'am afraid that you might break my heart;Oh! why should anything so easy as it be so hard to do , iwanna tell you what i'am feeling to say that "I LOVE YOU".
    Misty: there's all the things i could say in my life every word ; i tell myself today could be the day but everytime i loose my nerve.I look at him he looks away yeah!
    chorus{Misty}: repeat the above chorus
    Misty:i i return away it must be so hard to do.try but i cant abandon that i care for you the way i do oh can't you see
    chorus{Misty}:repeat
    Ash:did you say something Misty
    Misty:nothig Ash
    Misty:Goodnight

I hope u all like this song some of u have heard it thats OK.Bye :classic:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^What is the topic? o.O; Okay, then, I will make one!

Do you think the writers will give Misty back her tomboy-ish attitude before she leaves again?

To tell you the truth, I don't think so. I despise the writers so much now, I can't even say it. But it really WOULD be nice for us to see the old Misty, who was funny.
    ashmistymaymaxtravel.jpg

Here's to Misty traveling with Ash for an episode more! ^_^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • About Kasumi's tomboyish attitude, the answer is in her arms in that posted picture ;_;

And welcome to tohru-honda. You're welcome to the buffet, but look out for the asparagus dip that TAD made. It's full of asbestos.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chairman Kaga said:
    About Kasumi's tomboyish attitude, the answer is in her arms in that posted picture ;_;
    Sad but true, unfortunately. ;_; As long as she's taking care of another baby Pokemon, Misty will never get her tomboyish attitude back.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Wow, Yetsu! You're so talented! ^.^ I wish I could draw like that... *sigh sigh sigh*

Great pictures, MistyLover17! And I think Chairman Kaga is right in saying that Misty won't get her tomboy-ish-ness back... *SUPER SIGH*

StewieLloyd

Trainer
    Years
  • Hmmm? Soooo im guessing that Misty is just with them untill Cerulean then?....i cant really see them having all 5 people in the next journey.
    For those of you who havent seen the pictures then there here www.filb.de/extras/eppics.php?ep=133
    But i dont get it...the writers obviously hinted that Misty REALY lked Ash but then got rid of her and now that Ash is maturing May is ther in her place...and i hate to say this bout them but the writers may actually hint at May and Ash having fellings for eachother. I mean Delia Ketchum never blushed when Ash and Misty were together and there really friendly too.
    Hmmmm....still i dislike her....and Tracy..the..DWEEEEEB. "cough"
    Also ive noticed that apart from Ash and Pikachu the most consistant characters see to be Team Rocket.

Last edited:

StewieLloyd

Trainer
    Years
  • YAY! I now officially love you Misty Lover17!!....I mean im really happy that you posted that link...ive searched alot of places and...well i wont even mention some of the "fanart" that ive seen "shudder"...but that link to miyabic.edap.jp/irasuto/color/colortop.htm
    was really cool and the pics are great! So thank you thank you thank you...me no have to search for pics 4 a while now.^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back