• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen No more weekly polls! (April Fools)

Would you miss weekly polls if they were gone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
  • This is terrible. Weekly polls are easy to understand, and hence I really enjoy in answering them. Where am I going to find joy in posting in the BW section now? ;__;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    THIS IS A PRANK. I DO NOT HATE KAORI AT ALL. We get along fine!! We even co-ordinated the arguments all month leading up to stuff like this. :x Either way, no normal weekly poll this week, so yay? I'll leave it up though as "Would you miss the weekly polls?" rather than "do you?"

Aaand going to unlock the rest now as well as travel journal. :3

Years
  • Well Nica, I miss the Weekly Polls but I'm hoping Kaori makes a comeback cos the two of you were one of the best mod pairs I ever met.

I hope all the staff get reinstated eventually...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Weekly polls still exist and Kaori's having some time off staff but she'll be back :x

Years
  • Welcome back Kaori! PC's Black & White forum will be back to its good old self.

Can't wait for next week's comeback poll! (Which coincidentally, happens on Easter Sunday)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    DID Y'ALL MISS ME?

Also what do you guys think of this weekly poll? I mean it's a weekly poll saying no more weekly polls but yet it is still one! How ironic.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah this thread doesn't really have a point in staying open longer since the poll expired anyway, so locking and unstickying. Next weekly poll will be up later... I hope? Glad to see most of you would miss them though!
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back