• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen No more weekly polls! (April Fools)

Would you miss weekly polls if they were gone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've found them useless and annoying since my favourites always lose, and anyone coming to the forum for those never stays. So yeah, due to being completely pointless, I locked them all, and from now on we won't be having weekly polls.

...Primarily, this is brought on from the fact that Kaori will soon be gone from here, meaning this forum will be completely MINE, and meaning that I can implement whatever I want without her negative reactions. :3

Either way, leaving this thread open in case anybody has any other ideas about how to attract members to Black and White, as well as the lack of weekly polls reactions!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Haha! This is one of these April Fools jokes that you have in there, right? XD

I bet in 24 hours another weekly poll will come out. :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys, I'm pretty sure I stated my opposition to weekly polls throughout the whole month if you weren't happening. It's not my fault Kaori is only just quitting now, I'd rather if she quit much earlier and I could've got this done sooner.

Honestly, you people don't pay enough attention to this forum, this is why we have this issue of people not wanting to be here in the first place.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yes, I'm quitting guys. I can't have any say in backing up weekly polls because of that but I couldn't care less anymore. Just making this clear.

Years
    This is such a tragedy, and for all of it to happen on April Fool's.

With the staff all leaving I'm worried about PC's future.

Nica, we need some improvements to this section to lure people here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This is such a tragedy, and for all of it to happen on April Fool's.

With the staff all leaving I'm worried about PC's future.

Nica, we need some improvements to this section to lure people here.

Definitely. I've got a few things up my sleeve but if you can come up with something, that'd be amazing. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    tbh I always treat AF like Christmas so this is more of a present to me if anything, lol.

Yeah definitely... oh well, I think we can all make this work out in the end. ;x

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I voted for yes on the poll because I like the B/W's weekly poll design a lot more than I don't like it. When I used it in my Hall of Fame Challenge it did quite well both attacking wise and being able to take hits. I think it could be improved though. If it had more of a competitive side to it, it might be more than just a thread people post in every Sunday and forget about. I think the lack of any second round so far is disappointing. I also think it would be better if instead of having the standard poll at the top, the winner is decided by the amount of posts it has about it in the thread. Allowing each member to give more votes if they debate more about the Pokémon. I thought constructive feedback would be better than thinking of something funny for AF.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    .Primarily, this is brought on from the fact that Kaori will soon be gone from here, meaning this forum will be completely MINE, and meaning that I can implement whatever I want without her negative reactions. :3

wait dose that mean this forum will become tyrant kingdom? If so then I'll leave PC. I will do nothing with forum that dose not allow freedom of expression.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Didn't you get the memo. We are changing the name to Lerroux Forums and our new catch phrase is "Have it our way!".

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    wait dose that mean this forum will become tyrant kingdom? If so then I'll leave PC. I will do nothing with forum that dose not allow freedom of expression.

If only you knew what was going on behind the scenes, sadly.

There's a lot more to explain, but know that I'm doing this for the right reasons, I'm sorry, but please don't leave. I've got better things coming!! :(

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    Wow, this forum has really gone downhill. Preventing ANYONE from making favorite-Pokemon polls just because of spite towards a former moderator? In my opinion, the mods need to learn to get along, or nothing will work well here.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years

If only you knew what was going on behind the scenes, sadly.

There's a lot more to explain Oh, like what?, but know that I'm doing this for the right reasons, I sense the presence of an egomaniac I'm sorry, but please don't leave. He can leave if you want, you're not the tyrant you want to be I've got better things coming!!Like what, "All Hail the Great Forever" day? :(

Really, Forever, calm down. Kaori did nothing wrong, there's no point in escalating these moderator fights. You are starting to sound like,

"I AM FOREVER I RULE DA BW FOROMS AND I H8 KAORI SHE SUX IM BETER IM DA BEZT HURAY MEEE!!!"

Maybe you'll understand everyone else's points when you stop being so spiteful, hateful, and immature towards Kaori.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I liked the polls quite a bit and now I think that I'll look for my BW news elsewhere. I don't like the new direction the BW forum has taken.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back