• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your overall playtime to date?

Years
It took me ~30:00 hours to beat the game. I'm at 32:09 right now but I've spent the last week soft resetting for the legendaries so the counter is not accurate :P

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
15:26 as of right now. I haven't finished the game yet. I've only met Aarune actually, haha. I've been screwing around a lot, trying to get gold crowns, etc. I spent like 3-4 hours breeding Ralts because I wanted a male one with a Jolly nature. Also spent like 2 hours trying to find a Jolly Zubat in Granite Cave. That wasn't fun at all.

Yeah, I'm kind of a nerd.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
My total playtime is 32:03.
I beat Steven on November 25th at night but don't remember the playtime. I beat the Delta Episode the next day (26th) in the afternoon. I haven't touched the game for awhile. I got bored catching the Legendary Pokemon and I did all of my breeding in Pokemon Y so now I just have to wait for my friend to come over so I can trade all of my Pokemon and items over to Alpha Sapphire so I can continue my online battling.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
02:37
I've owned the game since release day, but the past month or so has been hell on my schedule. Little to no free time. :( Thank God for Christmas break. I'm going locking myself in my room and binge on Pokemon and Dragon Age all break.

Years
I've got quite a lot of time, usually because I've been playing and at the same time, working on other things. 19:43 I believe is where I'm at, and I'm currently in the Seafloor Cavern.

.skittlez

lost in a storm of sadness
Years
I started my adventure on Nov 28th o;! and 'til now, I've got 111 hours with 37 mins n-n! there was about a week where I couldn't play 'cause of college though /:

Years
13:38

This was what my recorded time was just after my Electrike evolved into Manectric, and just after collecting the first Mega Stone I need, the Manectite. I have been having fun with the contests as well so that's why I'm sorta going slow at the moment.

Years
Almost a week after I make the OP, my current playtime stands at 52:25. Haven't done much since then but again that owes to working with what i've had to do. But if the game counted Bank into those totals, I think that time count would be higher, since I have over 400 Pokémon registered at the moment.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
I finished the main story in about 25 hours but total time is almost 45 hours!....Back to breeding Eevees....lol

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
AS has 103:33 on it. I've been breeding a lot xD I finished the story at around 35-40 hours o.o I put 21:38 on my OR xD I haven't played it nearly as much as the other since I've been to busy breeding. Hopefully I'll get around to finishing it since I only have 5 badges. :p

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Ten hours, and all I have done is the first three gyms and I will be heading out to Mt Chimney to kick Team Magma's ass... I am quite shocked that I have been playing for ten hours and haven't done much, I also got the game on Christmas...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
About 8:09. Had the same since Christmas and I'm now on to Mt. Chimney.

Back