• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rejuvenation

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    ok love the new version the fact that melia is alive was not really shock for me as it would others kinda didn't expect her to be dead that early at least (no I had prier knowledge of the events up that point till I personally got there) But that's not the point, anyway not sure if u answered this yet but is angie supposed to 6 level 50 and above pokemon and second I was not aware of the im trapped in the gym scenario and I deeply under leveled by like 6 or 7 levels which in this game is hell so um any tips on how to grind or make my life a bit easier, or am I stuck with grinding the pokemon in the dungeon and grinding on the gym leader's pokemon?
    Thanks For Your Help

What you can do is walk past Angie into the dimensional rift behind her and you can leave the area to go grind. Hope this helps

MontyBellum

Sarleeko
    Years
  • Sort of minor little thing that just happened to me, I'm battling the trainer with the Clefairy on Route 3 and her Clefairy is poisoned but not taking any poison damage. I'm not sure if that's just one of those occasional issues or not.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    Sort of minor little thing that just happened to me, I'm battling the trainer with the Clefairy on Route 3 and her Clefairy is poisoned but not taking any poison damage. I'm not sure if that's just one of those occasional issues or not.

Clefairy has the ability magic guard which means it doesn't take damage from non attacks such as weather and status conditions.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    Really? ok thanks that helps a lot im seriously under level here. maybe should of gone with typhsion after all but oshawott was too cute to ignore :)

Ikr it just kept following me I had to pick it. I wish I chose totodile because of its hidden ability which all starters get. Sheer force feraligtr would have bee awesome. Maybe if a better water type came around I might have to sadly jettison it. Sammurott just doesn't do enough damage.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2015
    Hey Guys, I know this was already asked but i can not find the dusk stone. I read its somewhere in or around Goldleaf Town but the only items i see require surf which i dont have. And I heard about people having honchcrow against 4th Gym Leader.
    I am right before 4th Badge fight.
    Please help.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    Hey Guys, I know this was already asked but i can not find the dusk stone. I read its somewhere in or around Goldleaf Town but the only items i see require surf which i dont have. And I heard about people having honchcrow against 4th Gym Leader.
    I am right before 4th Badge fight.
    Please help.
    Near the gate where you battled Ren before you entered Goldenleaf there are hedges. Inspect them and one of them will have a dusk stone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Hi Jan great job as always with the update!

I wanted to ask something regarding a help request from kakori village.. The tropius one.
    Or at least a hint!
    I found the grunt hiding until the scary bird attack then he dissapears leaving the egg behind but when I click on it it says that I don't have the space to carry it. And when I get out of the place I still get the initial message (*I feel watched*) even though the grunt is gone. What's going on? Is there somebody else hiding or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    Question:is the 5th gym passable with 60-65-70ish level Blaziken?I plan to boost up Froakie too,but still...Plus,will this game ever have all the Pokemon obtainable?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hi Jan great job as always with the update!

I wanted to ask something regarding a help request from kakori village.. The tropius one.
    Or at least a hint!
    I found the grunt hiding until the scary bird attack then he dissapears leaving the egg behind but when I click on it it says that I don't have the space to carry it. And when I get out of the place I still get the initial message (*I feel watched*) even though the grunt is gone. What's going on? Is there somebody else hiding or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Yeah that message keeps popping up, it doesn't mean anything after you've defeated the grunt. To get the egg just go to the Pokemon Center and deposit one of the pokemon on your team into the pc, then go back and pick up the egg.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hey Jan, have you figured out a fix for the scientist not being in the Inkay building after taking apart the machines? It's the only thing I have left to do.

MontyBellum

Sarleeko
    Years
  • So I'm in Goldenleaf and I made it to the gate for Wispy path and Mosely's Pokemon tossed me on top of it but then from atop the roof the old lady found me and put me back in the cell.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Are there more than 1 dusk stone available on v.5? Because i have honchkrow but i want a chandelure.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2015
    I just found your game from a youtube playthrough and I was impressed by the start. It definitely does give me a lot of that pokemon reborn vibe so I'm not surprised to read that was your inspiration in creating this game. I'm nearly finished episode 14 of reborn so was looking for a new game to start up on.

One thing I noticed though is that it's a bit difficult to find this game atm, I had to go through several sites with no download links before I finally found this one.

Back