• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rejuvenation

Ventus777

Ageless Master
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Hi, I just started the game and i love it. But, i think that Keta's directions to the Grotto need updating. He says nothing about the red stone and talks about a soft and malliable rock that you need to use rock smash on like in previous versions. I just thought i should bring this up to you so that in the next release other people arent lost and running around the cave blindly looking for a cracked wall with a ladder behind it. thanks and keep up the great work!!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
the man blocking the pathway to the third town wont move. i have beaten the gym leader twice. what should i do? help!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 4, 2018
so a lot of people playing the game along with Shofu have a problem with the level up limit. Including myself.
I have a problem that it's even on easy mode. That should determine the difference between standard/intense mode and easy mode.

we were having a talk of youtube, and came to this conclusion (this is copied straight from the youtube comment conversation, and was said by me. Others
agree this is much better for players who do not want the challenge to interfere with the plot too much for them, than the current system would ):

"-they could take the coding from shadow pokemon, and apply it here.
Once you hit the limit (lets say 40 for my example), Your pokemon will still collect exp, but will not earn it, or pass level 40, until you earn the next badge, which
will raise the level cap to, lets say 50. Its an actual physical level cap.
You can grind all you want, it will not earn the exp.-"

i feel this should be applied to easy mode at least. Its still a challenge, but is easier than the reborn style challenge.
i mean, maybe make easy mode the same exact thing as normal mode (give or take?), but with that style leveling challenge instead of the reborn style challenge?

don't you agree at all, that this idea is better than the pokemon starting to ignore you out of the blue, at least for some people?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
how do i even get this game!!! =(
What you want to do is go to the first page of this thread and download version 5 of the game. Then on your desktop make a fold called pokemon rejuvenation and then drag the file you downloaded to the folder. It should be in a zip file (you might need win-war) right click on the file and click extract here go into the folder it creates and click "Game"(should look like a xnernus). You might want to make a shortcut of the game but at this point all you need to do is double click on the game file and your ready to play.

Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
What you want to do is go to the first page of this thread and download version 5 of the game. Then on your desktop make a fold called pokemon rejuvenation and then drag the file you downloaded to the folder. It should be in a zip file (you might need win-war) right click on the file and click extract here go into the folder it creates and click "Game"(should look like a xnernus). You might want to make a shortcut of the game but at this point all you need to do is double click on the game file and your ready to play.
I think they mean they can't it cause its no longer available for download I'm trying to do the same since my file got deleted but it's no longer there

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Jun 15, 2015
I think they mean they can't it cause its no longer available for download I'm trying to do the same since my file got deleted but it's no longer there

I just checked and he's right, both downloads are gone, files removed by the file sharing host. That's one of the risks of hosting downloads on sites like that is you have to re-upload them from time to time. I noticed the Simple File Sharing site seems to be treating this game like it's a pirated copy for some reason, so Jan may not even be able to use them again in the future, depending on their policy -- he may get IP banned from their service. The short term solution would be for Jan to keep a closer eye on the downloads and replace them whenever either of them goes down. Long range, getting his own server going and hosting the downloads there would be the best solution.

@Jan: if you need some help with this, just PM me to let me know, I'd be happy to help you get a Pokemon Rejuvenation site set up for you. Normally I do that for a living, but for you and the community I'd be happy to just do it for free.

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
so a lot of people playing the game along with Shofu have a problem with the level up limit. Including myself.
I have a problem that it's even on easy mode. That should determine the difference between standard/intense mode and easy mode.

we were having a talk of youtube, and came to this conclusion (this is copied straight from the youtube comment conversation, and was said by me. Others
agree this is much better for players who do not want the challenge to interfere with the plot too much for them, than the current system would ):

"-they could take the coding from shadow pokemon, and apply it here.
Once you hit the limit (lets say 40 for my example), Your pokemon will still collect exp, but will not earn it, or pass level 40, until you earn the next badge, which
will raise the level cap to, lets say 50. Its an actual physical level cap.
You can grind all you want, it will not earn the exp.-"

i feel this should be applied to easy mode at least. Its still a challenge, but is easier than the reborn style challenge.
i mean, maybe make easy mode the same exact thing as normal mode (give or take?), but with that style leveling challenge instead of the reborn style challenge?

don't you agree at all, that this idea is better than the pokemon starting to ignore you out of the blue, at least for some people?
Agreed, and it's something I'll actually look into.

how do i even get this game!!! =(
The download links were taken down by the hosting site. Just updated them

I just checked and he's right, both downloads are gone, files removed by the file sharing host. That's one of the risks of hosting downloads on sites like that is you have to re-upload them from time to time. I noticed the Simple File Sharing site seems to be treating this game like it's a pirated copy for some reason, so Jan may not even be able to use them again in the future, depending on their policy -- he may get IP banned from their service. The short term solution would be for Jan to keep a closer eye on the downloads and replace them whenever either of them goes down. Long range, getting his own server going and hosting the downloads there would be the best solution.

@Jan: if you need some help with this, just PM me to let me know, I'd be happy to help you get a Pokemon Rejuvenation site set up for you. Normally I do that for a living, but for you and the community I'd be happy to just do it for free.

Downloads are updated. It's really stupid because I never even got an email about the links being down. The help would be appreciated in the future, as for now it's not the highest priority. I'll let you know when I'm thinking of starting that up!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2022
The game is fun, but the gyms are hard as hell for me! With decent pokemon, not to underleveled, and a Samurott almost lvl 50, I can't beat the 3rd gym. And this gym took me longer then the first 2 gyms, and the Cincinno is the main reason why, Slaking is honestly one of the easiest. And with my anger issues, I'm surprised I didn't break my computer from being pissed off at me losing each time. For me, the gym battles are a waste of my time, and energy.

Swordbomb

The Crossover King
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
I may have only recently started here on the forums, but that was because I just HAD to comment here! This game makes the actual Pokemon games look like minor pastimes! This game, honestly, is INSANE. It really takes quite a lot into consideration and gives the player a lot to not only to listen to, but to look at and to do! It's not even finished yet and it rivals older games such as HGSS, BW, and DPP! I do hope you keep up with the good work, and I wish that this game will be completed at some point!

I do wonder when someone will try a Starter only run of the game, though. I bet that'd be impossible...

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
I may have only recently started here on the forums, but that was because I just HAD to comment here! This game makes the actual Pokemon games look like minor pastimes! This game, honestly, is INSANE. It really takes quite a lot into consideration and gives the player a lot to not only to listen to, but to look at and to do! It's not even finished yet and it rivals older games such as HGSS, BW, and DPP! I do hope you keep up with the good work, and I wish that this game will be completed at some point!

I do wonder when someone will try a Starter only run of the game, though. I bet that'd be impossible...
Im am pretty sure it is impossible because for example Angie has a special move the pretty much one shots

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
Hi, I just started the game and i love it. But, i think that Keta's directions to the Grotto need updating. He says nothing about the red stone and talks about a soft and malliable rock that you need to use rock smash on like in previous versions. I just thought i should bring this up to you so that in the next release other people arent lost and running around the cave blindly looking for a cracked wall with a ladder behind it. thanks and keep up the great work!!!
Yeah, his directions were true before I remodeled the cave, but after I did I completely forgot about his dialogue. Fixed in v6.

Im am pretty sure it is impossible because for example Angie has a special move the pretty much one shots
In v6 this won't be true. dw.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
You should title the difficulty settings as something that isn't so misleading. Casual is anything but casual. The difficulty titles should be "Hard" "Insane" and then "Impossible"

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 8, 2016
Although Rejuvenation doesn't have the best graphics and art, they fit the ambience and plot showcased throughout the gameplay. I love it!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
Hello SuperJanBro, i just downloaded the game and have been playing for a while and i love it! I just encountered an error that i haven't yet found a solution to. I just beat the first gym and talked to the doctor (forgot hie, Dr LEL something) and i teleported back in time to the scenario with the dimension tingy in the lake. And right after i defeated the "boss" and got the text "Simulation complete" the game crashes and i get a message saying "script 'PokemonSystem' line 15: Errno::ENOENT ocuured. No such file or directory - Data/Map100.rxdata". How do i fix it? i tried just restarting the game and do the battle with the boss again but it didn't work. I have yet to try reinstalling the game but since it takes a while i was wandering if there is any other way?

Thanks a a lot and i look forward to continue playing! Best regards Nace.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
How do I purify a second shadow pokemon?
EDIT: I figured it out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
I was fighting Madame X with a Swalot and poisoned him right at the beginning he ended up dying and my last pokemon gained 20k exp ez exp.

Back