• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Should this game include wild pokemon. Even though you wont be able to capture them.

• No. Because I dont like them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
  • is there a picture attached?
    cause i cant see one!

I well i guess i can wait till the demo!
    I hope the poke mart is good :):):):)

good luck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Sorry on the delay but my demo will be posted today. I just need to fix this escaping problem and no one seems to know how. It will definately be released today though.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • dan48 said:
    Sorry on the delay but my demo will be posted today. I just need to fix this escaping problem and no one seems to know how. It will definately be released today though.

I would help but my monitor cant have a big enough reseloution size needed for rpgmaker xp

anyway cant wiat 4 da demo
    keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Here is demo 1
    http://rapidshare.de/files/7465828/pokemon_rise_to_destiny.rar.html

When the game window comes up hold Alt then press Enter in order to put it to full screen. This demo is a little challengeing and sorry I couldn't get wild pokemon up. There are a few small things that need to be fixed involving music and maybe some other stuff but nothing that should affect the game, as you will notice while you play. Please just try to ignore it. Its a fun demo, and I hope you enjoy it.

There are tons of battles, and two gyms. Read the read me if you want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    The demo is up. Check my last post for the latest info. Hope you enjoy, and goodluck beating it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    This was kinda glitcy.......like in the cbs you can only see 1 pokemon out of 2......and and the victory me...just keeps going...on....and.....on;you can walk on the pokemart;the summary screen didnt really show..........

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    it doesnt work for me the game screen comes up but then nothing happenes the it closes.......

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    DarkDoom3000 said:
    I cant download it:dead:
    how do you download Rar files??
    ill find out eventually !

anyway good luck
    You need a program called winrar (hence the name .rar)
    just search it on google and it'll show up...

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    ForlornHope said:
    This was kinda glitcy.......like in the cbs you can only see 1 pokemon out of 2......and and the victory me...just keeps going...on....and.....on;you can walk on the pokemart;the summary screen didnt really show..........

I told you that in order to see the battle you need to put it in full screen. Thats why. The pokemart5 thing I have to fix. Basically you need to put it in full screen in order to actually play. In the second demo I am going to make it so that it goes into windowed screen instead of that small one.

Press Alt+Enter for full screen.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    DarkDoom3000 said:
    I cant download it:dead:
    how do you download Rar files??
    ill find out eventually !

anyway good luck

You have to download win rar, or change the file name to zip if you have winzip.

[NoLeAfCloVeR0987] said:
    it doesnt work for me the game screen comes up but then nothing happenes the it closes.......

You need to make sure you extract them. Then you can play.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Everyone please note that you must put the game in full screen in order to see the battle system. If you want to, while your in full screen press alt+enter again in order to put it into windowed. When you start up the game press Alt+Enter, and you must also put the font in the c drive.

C:/Windows/Fonts

The music thing I had already said would be a little problem. Something non-major but will be fixed for the next demo.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    What? Well one. Whn you go to Rapid Share, scroll down and click on free. Then you come to a new screen. Scroll down and it should say number of seconds till download. You wiat until the timer goes down to zero, then click on the download link. Then you wiat till it comes up. That simple.

I just tried it, and it works perfectly. Just do the above in order to download it.

If any glitches are found just post them. We have so far
    small glitches:

Music, doesn't fade out the way it should.
    Pokemart, can walk on it.

If anyone finds any please inform me so I can fix them. The next demo I want to be better.

Last edited:
    Back