• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Should this game include wild pokemon. Even though you wont be able to capture them.

• No. Because I dont like them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    What do you think of the title screen?

Does anyone have any comments. I am goin to post five more screens of Secreed Cave later.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    the Title screen is nice but if you want i can try my hand at making a better one for you.........

Oh and did that thing foy layering work for you?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Well. If you want to you can. If it is better than yes. I'll use it and give you credit.

If you decied to make one can you make it like the original pokemon games but with a Dark Lugia on it and also a Jirachi. That would be really awesome.

Anyway. I am goin to post some more screens of the cave, and the fifth attchment is a pic with the code you told me to put in. It didn't say anything, but did it work? I cant tell a diffrence.

Here are the screens.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    ill get to work on your title screen...and no the code didnt do what it was suposed to ugh i guess its not the rite script......heck i dont even know if it would work for that it worked for the level up window message in my game......(i found the one Pokemon563 used in Pokemon Copperlite and found that piece of code in the help and request thread) so i would imagin that it should work here idk tho

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Well. People will still enjoy the demo anyway. I have plenty of time to fix small things, but want to fix big things to release the demo.

Actually. I need a question answered. Do you know how to make it so that you cant escape from a battle? Like run away.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    i dont im sorry i was trying to figure out earliyer

and a question aobut the title... well...a few actually

1. You know how in real pokemon games down at the bottom the say "2005 Gamefreak inc." do you want yours to read "2005 Dan48 inc" or something like that...or jsut get rid of that compleatley?

2' With that shadow lugia and jirachi do you want them as big sprites or liek offical art (like in game sprites or not)?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Thats okay. I'll probably figure it out.

I want them to look like when they are in battle. The 2005 game freak inc. Can you replace it with "2005 Dan48 Productions"

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    hey tell me what color you want the background to be plz im almost finished...oh BTW i could get the font for "rise to destiny" rite so i didnt do it like reall pokemon games....i jsut hope you like how i did it....

Hate double posting so imma attach ya new title here

Here ya go i hope you liek it nething you want me to change and ill see to it..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    It is great! I love it. You did a good job. Lets me try it out now.

Wow. You did a great job. I am definatly keeping this one.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    well i am very glad that you like it....i tryed to make "Rise To Destiny" like the GBA ones (EX: "FireRed Version" ect...) but needless to say.....it didtn work...lol well im glad you like it

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    The first demo of pokemon Rise to Destiny will be released tommorrow. I think you are all going to enjoy it, but some features wont be included. Like the pokedex, but other than the small things missing. This is a really great demo and you are all going to enjoy it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I have encountered just a small problem that needs fixing. If it gets fixed you will definately get the demo. If not, it might wait.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Problem solved, and you can thank Cursed for giving me the obvious answer.

Now there is only one more thing that needs alot of solving.

How do I make it so that you cant escape(run) from a battle. At the moment every battle you can run from. How do I make it so that you cant?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    So I dont leave you hanging, I am goin to post a few screens of the current pokecenter. I have totally remodeled it from the original making it more realistic. And also made up this berry exchange thing. You exchange berrys, there are three types, and each can create some sort of potion or antitode. The rarer the berry, the better the item. These will be very useful for journey and stuff, and since berry's are quite hard to find, it wont be a problem.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I have a few screens of the pokecenter I want to post up. I havents done shop yets. Sorry. There might not be shops in this demo, unless I can create them in the time which I probably can. Anyway. I noticed a few fixer uppers so dont go all over me. Just minor things will need to be fixed in the future, but I aint too concerned with them. Just the big things like pokdex, pokegear, etc. Anyway here are the screens.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • very good
    but the pokemon center looks too random!
    theres computers,plants, dark tiles everywhere!

it seems too big! you could get lost in it (mabye :\)
    though I like the Pokeball trade!

overall it looks great!
    good luck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Its not that big. Pretty big, but I wanted it to be diffrent. So here is diffrent.

Basically. the first, third, and second screen I posted give you the pokecenter. From down to up. lol.

Under Pokedball Tarde it is supposed to read Berry Thrust. Anyway. The pokeball trade will be in the second demo, The berry thrust will be in this one. There are only about four berry trees so dont expect alot of thrusting.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Firstly. Only Berry Trade will be the only one in the demo. I havent put any pokeballs or anything so yeah. The Pinsir will automatically enter your party, but you will need to take him to the switching desk. It is the one thats not the berry trade with the nurse behind it.

And. I have done a mart so you can expect to buy stuff. Here is the pic of the mart. It looks diffrent then in the other pokemon games, but that is what I wanted, so here you go. I know you wont complain when you are playing.

Back