• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can see clearly now the rain is gone~

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    My eyesight is awful. It's so bad that I'll go for days without taking my contacts because I can't see anything in front of me otherwise; I even dislike wearing glasses because I essentially lose all of my peripheral version. When I do have to wear my glasses, I have trouble doing a lot of normal everyday things, such as walking down stairs, just because I have to look directly down in order to see my feet.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I can see clearly anything within arm's length. From the point it ends until the horizon, my vision becomes gradually worse.

Years
  • My vision is OK. It's bad enough I wear glasses, but not so bad I can't see enough to function if I don't wear my glasses. I wear cheapass sunglasses with no prescription when I'm outside and I function just fine.

If I remember what the doctors said when I was younger, I have astigmatism. I'm not sure if that's actually accurate though. Everything is blurrier without glasses, but I think stuff farther away is blurrier. Maybe. :s

tbh I need new glasses. I'm waiting until I'm back to my usual job to arrange something. horray I have vision insurance again!

Years
  • I'm myopic (can't remember what my exact vision is, though), so I wear glasses to seed things far away. I usually take my glasses off when playing handheld games or reading books because it tends to hurt when I don't.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I wear glasses but the prescription hasn't changed in years so it's basically what I am now. I can't read things if I'm sitting in a desk and someone's writing on the chalkboard for example, and I definitely need them while driving, but I take them off as soon as I get home because I don't really like wearing them. Thing is, glasses are free under insurance and contacts cost money.

Now that I have insurance though I'm going to go get a new set of glasses once a year with cool frames so I can switch them out based on what I'm feeling that day. :)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I haven't been to a check up in a while but apparently I have pretty good vision. I can see things at a far distance although I've been told I have tiger eyes. Basically, I always seem to miss things right in front of me unless someone points out its there. Other than that, my eyes are fine which really surprises me since I always bring things too close to my face/spend all my time looking at screens and other stuff. :p

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Well, I dont need glasses or contacts, so I'd say my vision is pretty good! :D My parents both need contacts though so maybe it's coming for me D:

Years
  • My eyesight isn't absolutely awful but definitely not good either. I have glasses but really only wear them when I need to see a wall menu or a school board.. aka not often at all. @_@; I prefer not to any more than that so the eyes don't start relying on them too much. It's definitely gotten worse since I had my eyes checked some years ago.

Back