• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can see clearly now the rain is gone~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    So, how good is your eyesight? Do you have perfect vision or poor vision? Do you know what exactly your vision is? :O

I've been told I have excellent eyesight. In fact, I can spot things much quicker than my parents do from far away. I've always helped them see things because they're eyes aren't as good as mine. I think my vision is the normal range, like 50/50 is it?

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    My eyes function alright for now, thankfully. Mum's side of the family have bad sight though, and I haven't had an eye test since I was practically a baby... maybe I'm in for a nasty surprise given my computer usage these past 7 years...

Years
    I am the only one in my family who doesnt need glasses for anything. I honestly hope it will stay that way, my vision is perfect as it is right now.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I have pretty crap vision. My glasses help a little but I don't think they're the right prescription. My contacts however help me greatly and everything looks so clear and beautiful.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    My eyesight is absolutely horrible. I couldn't tell you what's what from more than three feet away, and have had glasses since grade school. My mother has good eyesight, however my father and sister are the same, so it's definitely genetic.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I think my vision is the normal range, like 50/50 is it?

I think it's 20/20 vision.

Last time I went I was told I have 20/20 vision. Sometimes I feel like when I'm driving at night I don't see as well as others. I told this to one of my friends and my cousin and now they're on me pretty regularly about getting my eyes checked. I was trying on glasses at a store recently when I asked about getting them checked there (thought it would be a free service silly me) the lady asked for my health card and after showing it to her she said it would be $25. I don't care enough to pay so I left tehe.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    My eyesight is pretty awful. Everyone in my immediate family has (at least) nearsightedness, and all my relatives on my mom's side of the family does as well, as far as I know. I don't remember what my prescription level is, I haven't been to an optometrist since I turned 18, since eye exams were free before that.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    My eyesight is bad to the point where I can't make out faces or read things that are a fair distance away from me. I can't really say exactly how far, since it's nothing I've ever really paid attention to :p I didn't actually realise that it was as bad as it is until a few years ago, when I went for a check-up. At the check-up I was told that my eyesight was terrible and that I'd need glasses/contacts immediately, though that turned out to be a huge exaggeration, which wasn't very surprising since it definitely didn't feel that bad haha. But yeah, I got myself some glasses, which I admittedly never really use outside of class. I never really feel like there are any situations where I really need to see in detail past the point where it does start to get blurry, so they're usually always in my school bag :p

Poki

Banned
    Years
    My eyesight is perfect, as far as I can tell. I am able to see details that others have trouble seeing. I have no ♥♥♥♥ing idea how it's still good, because I spend 95% of my time using the laptop/gaming.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    My vision is great... thing is I have to wear dark glasses because I have something called Photophobia. Low light isn't bad for me, but anything above that really starts to hurt my eyes.

Years
    My vision is fine, and I can see everything relatively well, but it is improved with glasses. Technically, I'm supposed to wear them, or my contacts, all the time, but I haven't put either on in months. n__n; I don't look good in the glasses, and I'm far too lazy to put contacts on every morning. Maybe at some point, I'll get into a routine of putting them on, but for now I'm fine not wearing them. It's not drastic or anything, like I'm basically blind without my glasses haha

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    My vision is utter crap. I'm on a laptop right now, and the screen is about two feet, away from me, and without my glasses, I can't see anything at all. =/ I don't mind though, because it gives me a reason to wear glasses. :D

Years
    My vision isn't very good from afar at all, and I almost always need to wear glasses when I have to see stuff from distances. And I sometimes wear them anyway, even when I don't have to.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    My vision's okay, but my eyes struggle a bit. Maybe it'd be a good idea to get glasses while I can...I'm on the computer a lot of the time, so I guess that's gg for my sight in the next few years.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    My vision is pretty good! I don't need to wear glasses which is a plus(?) Although, I personally think glasses look sexy and sophisticated I'm glad I don't have to fork out the money to buy a pair. Maybe in the future, but not now thankfully. XD

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    my vision is pretty much perfect but my mother, father, and sister all have glasses so it's bound to not last for very much longer.

Years
    i have horrible eyesight, anything outside of a 2 foot radius from me becomes extremely blurry without my glasses. hopefully it doesnt get worse than that.

Years
    Out of the entire family, I'm the only one who has to wear glasses on a daily basis. Everyone else wears them whenever they're reading or looking at the computer screen. My sister wears contacts on a daily basis though, and her numbers are worse than mine. I believe mine are -240 and -400 for the right, and left eyes respectively, which I never thought was bad, but I think I need to go for another eye appointment soon...Think they've gotten worse.

Back