• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • Misty has short hair naturally.^_^

Also, I found a really kawaii fanart of Misty at Kasu-Network.

misty-hello.jpg

Her outfit is really cute. The Psyduck scrunchie she's wearing is also really cute too.^_^

Guest123_x1

Hey y'alls! I couldn't stand not being here, so guess what? I'm here now once again.

I had all these episode screenshot files still on my drive, so I did work on sone of them. All three attached below were done today.

ottermi619,
    Hope you remember about the motion picture printing process my enhancements are based on (If yous don't, I'll tell yous about it again later.)

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^I love the second image! Her swimsuit is the cutest it's ever been, and her hair is down :)

Cute fanart there, ML17! Is she like a cheerleader or something? XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Oh, yes, one of the best fanarts I've seen recently, ML. Congrats on a spectacular find. Love the outfit, the artist actually attempted to be creative.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • ._. CG art... its so awesome.

I wonder HOW these people draw these? Something has to be it. Or else drawing Misty up like this is impossible, at least on a computer.

Guest123_x1

Maybe it was outlined on paper, then scanned at an ultra-high resolution, downsized later, then Photoshop ($$$$$$$$) or something like that was used to color it.

-ottermi619-
    I don't even know if that kind of stuff can be done with the GIMP.

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Graphic pads? Yeah... A certain Brandon told me those could be used for CGing drawings. But the scanning in hi-res and resizing sounds okay too. I have to try that with my crappy scanner one day. =D

Anyway then, a little Misty-Kasumi question for ya'll.
    What would be the perfect christmas gift for Misty?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • If I had photoshop, I would be able to to the hi-res scanning/resizing quite easily and effectively, but all I have now are crappy pencil skeches sitting around gathering dust.

ottermi619 said:
    Photoshop ($$$$$$$$)

Indeed.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Omg

The last time I was here it was about a 200 pg thread, now its 400+! n_n Yeah, those are some nice pics.

You guys want to know about CG art right? Well, there are 2 programs u need. Either, Adobe Photoshop CS/CS2 or a very spiffy Japanese program called Open Canvas. You don't necessarily need a Graphics Pad for CG Pad REMEMEBER (I have one and it isn't that much better than scanning a great image you drew in your spare time). Anyways, once you finish drawing you picture (lets say in this case, Misty), scan it either under Adobe Photoshop CS/CS2 or through ur basic scanning tools that came with ur scanner (u have one right??). Once you finish scannning, downsize the image to either 1280x1024 or 1024x800 cause u want the best quality. Right after this, use the absorption tool and select the white color in ur background. After that, use the erase tool to take of any smudges on the drawing and clear off the stuff around your subject. Copy and Paste the finished-cleaned drawing to a new window (Select NEW from the file menu; it should give u the exact dimensions as the copied image :P). When u are done with that begin adding the color layers, using the spray tool, opacity, and such...

For Open Canvas... damn, well its too much for me to write; look it up as well as the tutorials (theyre all over the place). The difference between the two is that once u finish ur project u can see the 'recorded' fast-motion movie of EVERYTHING YOU DID. Cool huh
    ========================================================

Besides talk about CG Art, I'd like to tell u guys I'm starting to create the Artwork for the Pokemon Xtreme game. I got Ash and Misty in their 'early ages', but I'm trying to draw how each of them would look WAYY older. It is a very difficult project and im wondering if u guys can help me. Try to draw some drwings of what u think Ash, Misty, Brock, May... etc. would look when they'd be older perhaps...

You don't have to if u don't want to. Just continue the amazing drawing you are all working at in this fanboard!! n_n

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Great pictures everybody....especially urs ML17 with Ash's facial expression and Chairman Kagafor the lovely wintry (i think that's how u spell it) picture :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back