• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Yay, another pic from Kaga! She looks really cute in that swimsuit. She's such a cutie in the pic.:classic: I can't wait for more pics from you.

Also, I got more cute pics to show!

Ash and Misty are holding hands.^_^

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    WOW, that fighting picture is so... weird XD

^OMG, such cute fanarts posted! Misty in a cute little blue swimsuit, and Ash and Misty holding hands =3 Adorable ;)

Here's a recent Misty fanart I did.. I tried ANOTHER new style, as you can see, and it's kinda... weird, but I tried to make Misty look very... anime.
    She's leaning on Ash's shoulder, if you can't identify mysterious figure XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    *rubs eyes* Sandi... your picture is SO AWESOME! Hehe, it did become more anime-ish... but um.. a lot of anime girls now have a lot of hair. =P Its awesome all the same.

Um.. and that other one where Ash and Misty are holding hands, I like it too. =D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    MWM, you are the singlemost talented Misty artist on the internet, I'm not kidding. That picture is absolute perfection; I'm so amazed that I'm speechless. You're amazing beyond anyone I've ever seen, absolutely at the top of your craft. Congrats.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    MWM, you are the singlemost talented Misty artist on the internet, I'm not kidding. That picture is absolute perfection; I'm so amazed that I'm speechless. You're amazing beyond anyone I've ever seen, absolutely at the top of your craft. Congrats.
    Yep..Ia gree with that too...man..I so tried to make some misty pics on my comp and i screwed up big time always..you are awesome Mistywishmaker although i think i could give you some competition in drawing misty by hand...Or maybe some of my frens could...

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Nice picture mistywishmaker, u should do ur pictures like that more often ;), and awesome pictures every1 else.
    mistywishmaker said:
    WOW, that fighting picture is so... weird XD

^OMG, such cute fanarts posted! Misty in a cute little blue swimsuit, and Ash and Misty holding hands =3 Adorable ;)

Here's a recent Misty fanart I did.. I tried ANOTHER new style, as you can see, and it's kinda... weird, but I tried to make Misty look very... anime.
    She's leaning on Ash's shoulder, if you can't identify mysterious figure XD

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Great pics guys i guess its my time now here's the pic that was taking all my time these few days:11: Good fanart Mistywishmaker.I really like ur pics u can say i get inspiration from them:11:

But i wouldt go for Misty and May fighting they are really good friends thats wot the pic shows

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Hehe... now that's a proper May fan for you. May fans should like Misty as well, not hate her. =D
    Its pretty good dude, but um... I don't really like May with water Pokemon, maybe her Blaziken, but not water Pokemon.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Lemme guess, Spheal! =P C'mon, you could've just told me so I'd have never used that Pokemon ever again.

Grrr... I hate that Misty replacement so much!!!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    It's not Spheal. May got her water Pokemon during the three episodes that Misty returned. It will be on later this season. And yes, Idid have a Spheal, but it's now a Walrein

Mi9sty in her mermaid costume.:)

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    there we go ML17 we have now a picture of misty :D, but the only thing is when she wears it up, she looks like she has short hair from the ghost of the maiden's peak....but o well she still looks nice with it down...and i know what the water pokemon that May is getting :)

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Misty looks cute as a mermaid.

I totally agree MWM you're so talented!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back