• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] UPDATED! The First Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Aww, someone gave me a random Totodile!
    I deposited a Lv. 1 Male Zigzagoon, but am asking for a Chikorita instead. :)

Thanks again in advance!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    thanks for the totodile. I just deposited another level 2 male zigzagoon for chikorita, this time I was able to specify that I wanted a male.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • thanks for the totodile. I just deposited another level 2 male zigzagoon for chikorita, this time I was able to specify that I wanted a male.
    I don't think you can get male, in the OP their all female. But, who knows lol

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I deposited a Zigzagoon. It's male and level 13 if that helps with your search. I requested a level 1-10 male Cyndaquil as well so hopefully that'll prevent sniping and help you find it more easily. Thank you for the lovely giveaway. <3 I can't resist a Cyndaquil with such fancy moves. :)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Okay, so I've sent out some more, gave one to every person with long live johto,
    unfortunately there's 50 posts in this thread and only 19 starters given out.

UPDATED! The First Dragon

To help I've decided to change the Pokemon to deposit to a tailow instead of a zigzagoon!

Good luck to all :)

Reactions: Sun

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    my zigzagoon never got taken, so i went & hatched a tailow & sent it out for a chikorita.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    I deposited the Taillow in the GTS. I would like to have the shiny Totodile please. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back