• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] UPDATED! The First Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Just deposited a level 5 male taillow for cyndaquil. I specified its level and gender, also someone took my last zigzagoon the one I deposited for chikorita, so after cyndaquil is sent I will request chikorita again if that is ok.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Put another Taillow in for Totodile, if that's okay.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Sent some more out :) !
    JUst don't forget I'm looking for Taillow's now!!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Okay, I got Totodile, now all I need is Chikorita. I put up another Taillow on the GTS.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    Thank you so much for the Totodile. I deposited a Taillow. May I have the
    Chikorita.☺

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
    Thank you so much! I just checked this morning and got chikorita! I saw that we could get the others as well. I would like to go for cyndaquil next if that's okay. I'll deposit a taillow in the gts soon for one. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    So I got sniped, but the crazy thing is that I got a shiny French Cyndaquil...I feel kind of bad even though that was their decision to trade lol. I'll be putting up a Tailow soon!

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    I put in my deposit my Pokemon name is Danny looking for adamant totodile

Fc: 4725-9387-4570
    Ign: Tyrone
    Add me

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    My Taillow's been up for a while. My IGN is Najito and would like Cyndaquil please. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I had gotten sniped earlier and then got a Tailow in before you sent that last wave it looks like. I have my Cyndaquil now! Thanks so much! <3

Years
    Sent out another wave!

Here's a log of all the trades so far, just to keep track of how many are left :) ,
    my supplies are dwindling, get in quick!

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/Y-509-0180-B/gts

Thanks Impo!
    Deposited another Tailow, but it's a Lv. 16 female asking for Cyndaquil this time.

Also thought I would mention the link says, "This information cannot be viewed" unfortunately! (less that's just me)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Thanks Impo!
    Deposited another Tailow, but it's a Lv. 16 female asking for Cyndaquil this time.

Also thought I would mention the link says, "This information cannot be viewed" unfortunately! (less that's just me)

I wasn't able to view the trade status either, for what it's worth.

It should be fixed now, sorry guys :) !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back