• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tradeing uxie and most tms and items.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    So what are you waiting for.For tms and items ask if I have something and post your offors at the same time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    pixlepix, please don't double-post; it's against the rules. Thanks.

*merges posts*

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    do u have a tm earthquake or dragon claw for trade?

ill trade u a grolithe with egg moves crunch and flare blitz for either one..i also have

some feebas

and dratinis...

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    do u have a tm earthquake or dragon claw for trade?

ill trade u a grolithe with egg moves crunch and flare blitz for either one..i also have

some feebas

and dratinis...

I could get earthquake but i have no intrest in eggs.

Wasabe

Do you have the drain punch tm, or flash cannon tm? If so...I'll trade a dratini with egg moves for either one..or even an eevee with egg moves..

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Come on.I need a high level pokemon.Because of that I will trade you any 4 tms I have on my. uxie and a torteia a luxray and digla all(but uxie)around level 60

Wasabe

Come on.I need a high level pokemon.Because of that I will trade you any 4 tms I have on my. uxie and a torteia a luxray and digla all(but uxie)around level 60

Would you like a high level pickup ambipom?

I can't trade you as of yet however..I'm still in a Pokeradar session(wasted 70k worth of repels so far..)

And yes, I do have a female eevee, let me know when you're ready to trade

Back