• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tradeing uxie and most tms and items.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Would you like a high level pickup ambipom?

I can't trade you as of yet however..I'm still in a Pokeradar session(wasted 70k worth of repels so far..)

And yes, I do have a female eevee, let me know when you're ready to trade

Do you mean thats it is shiny?What level is it.(i don't need exact level)and what do you want for it.

Wasabe

Nope, it's not shiny, but it's lvl 61, so it will pick up good items, including Dawn, dusk, and shiny stones.

BTW, I'll have either a tm53, tm59, tm79 preferred for the female eevee.

If not, Tms 2, 3, 4, 46, 30, 36, 57, 60, 65, 76, or 91 will do

Btw, i'll be on at 9am pst if you can be there

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Nope, it's not shiny, but it's lvl 61, so it will pick up good items, including Dawn, dusk, and shiny stones.

Btw, i'll be on at 9am pst How about drain punch for the apibom.It may not haep too much but it is better then nothing

Wasabe

Btw, i'll be on at 9am pst How about drain punch for the apibom.It may not haep too much but it is better then nothing

How about for the female eevee?

mattdman

hi I'm looking for the TM Swords dance, I can give a munchlax or piplup for a pokemon holding the TM

Back