• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chores You Enjoy Doing

Years
  • Enjoy? Absolutely none of them. I find them all to be a pain.

Well, most of the time. There are times when I actually don't mind doing the dishes, mostly whenever something's on my mind and I just want to busy myself with things. Or if I'm utterly bored and it gives me something to do, heh.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Doing laundry is okay for me. I mean, I like the fact that my clothes will come out fresh and clean. Not to mention, they will also smell really nice. ^______^

Other than that, I don't really know any other chores I can do. I have a hard time with doing any because of my processing issues and also because of my strict non-chore routine. :/

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • I kinda like doing laundry, as I get to seperate the clothes I like to wear with the clothes I hate wearing. I also like giving food to the cat, which is nice.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I don't mind doing laundry, feeding the dog, or sweeping/mopping the floor. It's the dishes I try to avoid...

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • I detest doing chores alone. Give me one person, any person, and I'll happily do everything that needs to be done. The other person doesn't even need to do much at all - I just need company when I'm doing chores. I hate doing them by myself. I most enjoy doing chores with my younger sisters, so anytime I visit I be sure to help them with whatever they're supposed to do.

My apartment, though? It could be neater. Much neater.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I actually love washing the dishes and mopping the floor. ^_^

I'm lazy to play my cat! Syd, please do it for me. {XD}

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Vacuuming. That noise when you're vacuuming a carpet and you get a dirty part and it makes a crackling noise keeps me breathing

Prime vacuum time is during Christmas when pine needles from the tree start falling

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    i rather enjoy cleaning the dishes while busting up local tunes from the 90s

Back