• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chores You Enjoy Doing

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Pokecommunity, are there any chores around the house you actually enjoy doing?

I really like washing windows for some damn reason. Especially if I have a squeegee. I donnu it's just really satisfying okay stop with the judging

Sirfetch’d

I enjoy mowing the grass because it somewhat doubles as a workout.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Ones that involve minimal effort and can be coupled with me listening to music

doing laundry, washing dishes, and feeding the dog come to mind

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
    I actually don't mind wiping/sponging glass or other things (unless they're dirty dishes, which really gross me out); sometimes, I'll wipe down the mirrors in my room just because, even if they aren't smudged or dirty at all.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Online now
    If petting the cat counts as a chore, then that's my favorite.
    Haha, that's why I'm never bothered whenever my parents are like "One of the pets needs to be groomed. Do you mind?" Spending time with the fuzzy butts is always awesome.

I guess I'm too much of an adult now because there's not really any chore that I'm bothered doing. I'll vacuum, clean the bathroom, do the dishes, mow the yard. Really, anything like that is fine.

Though I don't like putting away the dishes. I'll wash them. I'll dry them. But when it comes time to put them away, I just
    Chores You Enjoy Doing

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I actually really enjoy doing household activities. The only ones that I don't really like doing is vacuuming/mopping because you can't be really thorough with those unless you're willing to move a lot of furniture around. Oh, and dusting the tops of ceiling fan blades sucks too because I'm short and can't really see where I'm dusting without a step ladder.

Sooo I basically like all chores except those that I mentioned.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Good question!
    Basically cutting the grass on the riding lawnmower with my headphones plugged in since its technically a chore :D
    But most of them i admit i hate.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I'm so bad at starting chores, but once I do get started, I don't mind at all. Except folding laundry, that takes too long. I will clean the bathroom, mop the kitchen floor, wipe down every surface, and clean out the litterbox before I fold my clothes. I don't know why, but it's so painful to me, and I grumble to myself every week when I do it, haha.

Years
    Doing my laundry isn't too bad, especially the in-between parts where I can just sit around and do something else (though pulling warm clothes out of the dryer in the winter is tough to beat!). Other than that, I like taking care of plants, too. I'm down to just my christmas cactus now, since I don't get enough sunlight in my place to grow anything properly, but I think I'd like having a small vegetable garden in the future when I get a place of my own.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I like cleaning my room. Not like down on hands and knees scrubbing the baseboards and making sure there's not a speck of dust anywhere, but more like just getting everything tidied away and up off the floor. Just makes me feel all good inside. Also cutting the grass is nice. Love the smell of freshly cut grass.

Back