• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I always thought that's what it should be. That's how I use it but sometimes a RUDE moderator comes in to ruin it!! :)

I obviously talk about trading but I use this thread to talk to my favorite community on PC about anything. This is where my friends are, I want to talk about anything/everything here.
    My friends are all here too! Well, here and #tradecorner. So I like to talk about the randomest stuff, but especially trade and breeding. :D
    I want to do a Combee in a Sport Ball... but I just bred four 12.5% females in a row yesterday and today, I think I'll do some easier 50% and above ones for a little bit >.<

I don't IV breed enough D:

Should I increase the size of my font from 2 to 3?
    We should change our font to be exact same. ;)

I don't MM on purpose, all shinies I have on Y are accidental >.>
    I hate you I hope you know.... *steals shinies and runs*

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    You have 20-some posts to undelete in the old thread in that case. >:l

This is a new thing -- it's not retroactive you dimwit. ;; <3

I finished my whole VGC team that I originally made on Showdown! I'm dominating Maison with it as well. Thanks go to Slendy/Nug for the final item btw <3 love y'all!

Years
  • Woot smell the freshness.
    I was iv breeding/mming helioptile in premier balls with HA. They also have the egg move electric terrain.
    But I just got a shiny helioptile in a trade so that's done. I have received 12 new shinies this morning alone. I looked through my boxes and I only need 180 more shiny pokemon to have all that is available. Now that I can clone, I could actually clone and evolve to get 70 more to fill my boxes. So in reality, I only need 110 more. I'm supposed to get a few more sometime soon from Everlark as well.:)
    This is coming along rather well.

edit: wish I hadn't gotten rid of so many for free on facebook. So so dumb. XD

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    It's not necessarily a bad thing you gave them away. Kalos Native are the valuable Shinies now, almost everything pretty much has to be rebred.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I have two Kalos shinies -- a Braixen (that I got myself!!) and a Protean Froakie (from the SV era).

Years
  • It's not necessarily a bad thing you gave them away. Kalos Native are the valuable Shinies now, almost everything pretty much has to be rebred.

Yup. Anything without Kalos mark is near worthless (unless you're one of those idiots that pay $10 on ebay for genned shinies). I hope Pokegen and Pokecheck for XY doesn't come out for a very long time.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Yup. Anything without Kalos mark is near worthless (unless you're one of those idiots that pay $10 on ebay for genned shinies). I hope Pokegen and Pokecheck for XY doesn't come out for a very long time.

It is scheduled to be released at the end of the month barring any unforeseen difficulties. :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Fwee~ I can't believe we have AR cloning and AR support in XY now. Pokecheck is coming right up too. I'd love to have a stable way to clone my goodies.

Years
  • Fwee~ I can't believe we have AR cloning and AR support in XY now. Pokecheck is coming right up too. I'd love to have a stable way to clone my goodies.

Blade ' s here now too.:)

I agree about a stable cloning method. The current one blows chunks. At least we have one though:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    It is scheduled to be released at the end of the month barring any unforeseen difficulties. :)

Wait... You mean just Pokecheck... Right? I knew that one, and I think it will be GOOD because you can verify IV's. I hadn't seen anything about Pokegen, which would make me shudder if that is true....

FYI:
    I FINALLY am seeing what people have said about Shinies being so common. On my Y I never found a single one on my own(300 hours of play time... got my shiny charm at 299 hours and 29 minutes). ALL my shinies came from trades.

On X however. I am only working on getting the Kalos Dex(only need the Oval charm, which means that I only need to see not catch everything).... and at under 100 hours of gameplay I have had TWO shiny encounters. The first was at around 70 hours of gameplay. I was trying to catch a Female Lapras in a Premier Ball.... which around hour 4 of running from everything that was not a Lapras(and having had three Lapras in a row be MALE despite having a MALE lead with Cute Charm) I ended up with a Shiny Tentacool. Pretty awesome. Also, I happen to think it is quite pretty. :-)

So now around hour 80 of gameplay I am running around looking for Pumpkaboo(which Bulbapedia claims is "common" but I have not seen a SINGLE ONE). I ended up with a horde of Murkrows, one of which was shiny (and oh so pretty in her Purple). I got soooo nervous being afraid of fainting the wrong one while tryinig to take the rest of the horde out.

I think these "odds" seem white ODD if you ask me. The game I spent at this point more than three times as much time playing did not generate a single siny encounter, and now on my other game I have faced TWO. Regardless... the two I have felt soooo special. In previous generations all my shinies were RNGed. So these were my first 100% encountered the way the game intended them. And two Pokemon that although I do not usually use, are quite gorgious in their shiny colors (in my opinion at least).

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Oh yeah, I just meant Pokecheck... I don't keep up with Gen.

Thanks for that. Although.... we should keep up with Gen as far as knowing if it comes out... If it rears it's ugly head again we need to worry about the safety of trading all over again. My hope is that no one is working at it AT ALL. Although my gut says someone must be.

Breeding became so much easier this generation the temptation to cheat should be SOOO much smaller this time around anyway.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years

• My friends are all here too! Well, here and #tradecorner. So I like to talk about the randomest stuff, but especially trade and breeding. :D

We should change our font to be exact same. ;)

I hate you I hope you know.... *steals shinies and runs*
    EV for the love of god, that color is a real strain to read for me.

Should be interesting to see how things work out with the update to Pokecheck. Hopefully not too many issues. I also really hope they don't get a cease and desist now that GameFreak actually has a similar service and makes money off it. It could be considered damaging to profits.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I'm expecting Pokécheck to be released because I want a reliable way to:

a) Store my pokemon. (Bank warnings are pretty scary)
    b) Hack checking my pokémon.
    c) Cloning without needing to buy an extra 3DS

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    AR for XY!? I would love to be able to clone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Happy now Necrum? >:[

Anyways, as soon as mac confirms this 3DS AR thingy works I'm buying one and cloning everything because too lazy to breed anymore... or I can just keep breeding and hoping for a shiny someday. I'll see how Pokecheck does first before deciding since it could be possible to clone that way too. I agree with Omi that bank is scary to use and I don't always have access to internet to use it, plus if my 3DS breaks I'm ruined. ;.;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back