• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Don't you use your Nintendo account to sign into Bank? Losing your 3DS shouldn't be an issue. I believe that's why they made everybody make an account to use the Bank.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • The license agreement clearly states that you can only download pokemon bank once with your account. That it doesn't matter if it breaks, gets lost or stolen. You won't be able to access your bank after that. That's what makes it so scary :S

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Are you guys sure its full Pokecheck support? The admin said (on another forums) that it was just battle video support. But I guess that lets us check IVs and stuff either way.

YAY another thread to spam I mean another thread to talk about trade in cough

I'll start the topic with...
    What are you IV breeding right now?​

please answer with good stuff so I can steal it from you

Currently MMing Timid Fennekin in Luxury Balls with Heat Wave, Wish, Hypnosis and Magic Coat. o 3o

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Of course it does........expect Nintendo to be behind the curve with something like this.......I have a deep seated hate for Nintendo for anybody that didn't know. It's because of stuff like this.

Ms. EV, I noticed your signature says you're a Moderator of Trade Corner, that's really weird because you don't look much like a Moderator to me.... :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Of course it does........expect Nintendo to be behind the curve with something like this.......I have a deep seated hate for Nintendo for anybody that didn't know. It's because of stuff like this.

Ms. EV, I noticed your signature says you're a Moderator of Trade Corner, that's really weird because you don't look much like a Moderator to me.... :P
    It's all about money!! Everything they do is for money!! Wish money grew on trees so I could buy every Pokemon game times a hundred.

I'm still mod! Doesn't take a blue name to be mod. :P

All you guys that are IV breeding, can you give me some please? :3

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I never said she wasn't!! I just said it doesn't look like she is!! Which is still true. :)

Are you looking for flawless IV bred Mon or what EV? Just wrong spread leftovers? I actually can't check the IV on anything I breed right now due to restarting. I wonder if this AR like thing has an IV checker. I have a fair amount of wrong spread spares running around. Depends on what you already have though.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • So, I'm breeding one of nearly every HA I have.. which is more than 30. Hooooo boy. I'm 7 in and I'm already burnt out on it. @_@
    Tomarrow I'm going to breed the starters... that'll be a doozy- IIRC, all of mine are males! >.<

And now I have waaaaaaay too many extra Eggs.. and I ALREADY had too many before, nearly a box full of random starter eggs!

I think it's almost time for me to do a Giveaway, what do you guys say? Random Starter Eggs, and... should I just leave the remaining eggs from my trying to breed HAs, or just hatch them all and giveaway the HAs, or what?

EDIT: on the subject of IV BReeding, I can't do that until I get around to finishing the game... it'll be a while, cuz of all the breeding I'm doing for others!

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • So, I'm breeding one of nearly every HA I have.. which is more than 30. Hooooo boy. I'm 7 in and I'm already burnt out on it. @_@
    Tomarrow I'm going to breed the starters... that'll be a doozy- IIRC, all of mine are males! >.<

And now I have waaaaaaay too many extra Eggs.. and I ALREADY had too many before, nearly a box full of random starter eggs!

I think it's almost time for me to do a Giveaway, what do you guys say? Random Starter Eggs, and... should I just leave the remaining eggs from my trying to breed HAs, or just hatch them all and giveaway the HAs, or what?

EDIT: on the subject of IV BReeding, I can't do that until I get around to finishing the game... it'll be a while, cuz of all the breeding I'm doing for others!

A starter giveaway would be nice :). Also, I'd highly recommend hatching those eggs, even if slowly. If you don't they'll override your available space and hatching all of them at once to release them will be a big bother. >.<

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I never said she wasn't!! I just said it doesn't look like she is!! Which is still true. :)

Are you looking for flawless IV bred Mon or what EV? Just wrong spread leftovers? I actually can't check the IV on anything I breed right now due to restarting. I wonder if this AR like thing has an IV checker. I have a fair amount of wrong spread spares running around. Depends on what you already have though.
    Anything and everything!! All the ones I already have are listed in my shop. :)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • A starter giveaway would be nice :). Also, I'd highly recommend hatching those eggs, even if slowly. If you don't they'll override your available space and hatching all of them at once to release them will be a big bother. >.<

Just hatch everything then? And I guess just release whatever isn't either a starter/rare/special/HA? I guess that'll have to do... I mean, not even 3 badges in and I'm ALREADY getting short on space? how insane. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    The license agreement clearly states that you can only download pokemon bank once with your account. That it doesn't matter if it breaks, gets lost or stolen. You won't be able to access your bank after that. That's what makes it so scary :S

The license agreement says that if you are only allowed to use your account on one DEVICE. This is very much UNLIKE what Microsoft and Sony both alow on their systems(I have a friend who has two Xbox 360s, one in his room one in his family room and BOTH have his same Account on each).

If your 3DS gets lost, broken, stolen, falls down a flight of stairs to it's doom or through off the top of the Eifel Tower to a fate worse than death.... Nintendo will allow you to migrate your account to a NEW device, and you can download ANY previously paid for software or DLC that was purchased on that account. This "should" mean once you re-downloaded bank again after migrating your account you would have access to any Pokemon sitting in cloud storage in your bank.

Most people do not realize that there has been some form of protection to your downloaded content for years. A friend lost their Wii to an electrical surge and had downloaded a ton of old Nes/Snes games (I don't recall what Nintendo calls those... Is that Virtual COnsole???). They bought a new Wii, and had to place a call to Nintendo Tech Support but were able to get their downloaded games onto their new Wii through some minor hassle(I think it was a matter of just reporting the serial number of the burned out unit, and giving the serial number of the new one.... but do not quote me... I do know they did it without needing to re-buy but there was a hoop or two to jump through). I am BIG into Rockband and when I filled a Memory card and had to buy a new bigger one I was able to re-download to my hearts content without being re-charged.

None of that is as easy as it is on other major consoles. But it has been able to be done in the past.... Being forced to have an account sounds friendlier in terms of safety of saved data somewhere out in the Matrix. But I think until people start testing the waters and either reporting being happy or threatening to burn down NIntendo offices we will not for sure know the ability of the cloud storage when it comes to switching to a new 3DS.

I think the biggest reason why Nintendo will allow you to migrate: They will want you to upgrade your current 3DS to a newer one sometime... or hope you will buy when your favorite color finally comes out.... or re-buy when the next Pokemon branded one comes out.... etc. They can't keep selling you on a new one if they can not promise you will be able to take your account with you when you do so.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • So I bred a Pinsir and a Bagon... and went straight back to a 12.5% female >.> Currently sitting here trying to get a female Combee to use with my Ditto.

EDIT: Nevermind, just got a female shortly after this post lol

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    It took me forever to find a seed for my Shiny Female Eevee with hidden ability for Nug XD Oh man.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • So I bred a Pinsir and a Bagon... and went straight back to a 12.5% female >.> Currently sitting here trying to get a female Combee to use with my Ditto.

EDIT: Nevermind, just got a female shortly after this post lol

Lucky, haha. Combee is a hassle to breed!

Anyway, I'm working on my dex and got my hands on around 80 pokemon this weekend! :D I'm at 340, though. Still got long way to go. :(

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Lucky, haha. Combee is a hassle to breed!

Anyway, I'm working on my dex and got my hands on around 80 pokemon this weekend! :D I'm at 340, though. Still got long way to go. :(

It's going to be in a Sport Ball, so it's definitely worth it for me ;)

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • My Dex is 389 and I'm not even trying... XD

Yeaaaah. I don't have any idea how you managed to pass me on the 'dex count.
    You know what's a pain? Trying to get something like a Tangela into a Fast Ball. I downed probably 10 balls trying and now I have to wait to restock. FAST BALL SO COOL THOUGH

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back