• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crossroads; A Johto Story (new OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'd prefer if you started in Union Cave like the rest of us. We'll have to even out your levels a bit. If you look back at previous chapters, are there any pokémon from the wild that you would like to have?

Also, I assume you'll be having a Combusken at this time, right?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Three people will have Mareep/Flaaffy then! Fair enough xD Wooper <3

So a team of three. Hmm, I will think about the levels for a while if that's ok. Will place them somewhere in between the highest and lowest of the rest of us. And also you won't have a stolen pokémon I think. Unless you really want to be part of that quest? You can still come and join the later part of it in Azalea somehow ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oh, definitely joining in the Azalea event! Can make really good development with the other trainers. :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Alright, since WooliestSteam hasn't showed up (cry cry) I will accept both PhoenixSoul and Nakuzami! Welcome to the family. There's a Skype group, wanna join?

It would be nice (not at all necessary! But nice) if one of you changed your character into a guy instead. Gender ratio of 5/3 is okay though, so if you really feel like keeping your characters as they are, a girl, it's okay.

So, 6 players worked well. I'm really not sure if 8 players will work with only two or three events per chapter xD Maybe we'll have to be 3 in JPs more often, or maybe I gotta redesign future events a bit so that they can be done several times or by several groups of 2. Hmm.

To the new players: Are there any pokémon from earlier chapters you want on your team when we start in Union Cave?

Last edited:

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Rika! I is still here. Sorry about me vanishing. It's a long and boring story. If there's still a spot open for me then great but if not don't worry about it. :)

PhoenixSoul

I gain strength from my ashes
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Glad to be part of the family! Hello to everyone! :3

Sure, I'll join the Skype group. I'll send you my Skype name later today in a PM. Regarding the character gender change, I would like to keep mine a female. And as for the pokemon from previous routes I'll settle for a male Skiddo. :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
To the new players: Are there any pokémon from earlier chapters you want on your team when we start in Union Cave?

yep and I can even tell you their names and stuff 'cause I came up with them a few days ago. :3
Lara, the female Natu! Djali, the male Skiddo! And Ariel, the female Buizel! (mah Turtwig is male and named Aivin, btw)

now add me to the skype chat -3-

It would be nice (not at all necessary! But nice) if one of you changed your character into a guy instead. Gender ratio of 5/3 is okay though, so if you really feel like keeping your characters as they are, a girl, it's okay.
And wow, usually rps are lacking girls and are full on sausage fests. I'm not used to this problem omg what do I do?? hey, girl power. we don't need no guys! says the guy playing a girl

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Rika! I is still here. Sorry about me vanishing. It's a long and boring story. If there's still a spot open for me then great but if not don't worry about it. :)
I'm sorry Wooly, I still love you :3 But we'll see how the newbies fare for now and if there is a place for you to return in the future, I will let you know!

Glad to be part of the family! Hello to everyone! :3

Sure, I'll join the Skype group. I'll send you my Skype name later today in a PM. Regarding the character gender change, I would like to keep mine a female. And as for the pokemon from previous routes I'll settle for a male Skiddo. :)

yep and I can even tell you their names and stuff 'cause I came up with them a few days ago. :3
Lara, the female Natu! Djali, the male Skiddo! And Ariel, the female Buizel! (mah Turtwig is male and named Aivin, btw)

now add me to the skype chat -3-

And wow, usually rps are lacking girls and are full on sausage fests. I'm not used to this problem omg what do I do?? hey, girl power. we don't need no guys! says the guy playing a girl
We'll add you guys :3

I shall also fix your levels and teams up in the IC thread and then you're good to go posting, really.

It's ok, stay females if you want :)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Dragon and I are doing event 1. We're going to be bestest buddies... as long as a psychotic Crocnaw doesn't try to mess things up. :V

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Rika; I changed my mind about the two pokemon:

179.png

506.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
sheep everywhere

Okay!

Me and Sir Bastian (Aberdeen & Christina) will probably do event 3. Prrrrrobably. Or 2. We'll see.

PhoenixSoul

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I, or more exactly Alexis, will be doing event 2. Soooo if anyone wants to join let me know. :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey, I saw in the first post that there's still a position open, but the RP has started already. Would it be possible to jump on if I applied?
I forgot to edit that, thank you for catching it :3 But unfortunately, all spots have been filled already. Thank you for your interest though!

I, or more exactly Alexis, will be doing event 2. Soooo if anyone wants to join let me know. :3
Me and Basty are probably doing Event 3 but if you don't find anybody to join you (meaning if everyone else are just dying to get a connection with Lugia) maybe we can join in and do double events because I say so. Maybe. But Naku hasn't decided on event yet, has he?

PhoenixSoul

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Oh don't worry about it, you two do your stuff and if Naku decides to do event 2 I'll ask him to do a joint post, if not, I don't mind doing it alone. It's my first post so it could work out. ;)

PS: I'm gonna name Ralts "Mina" and Skiddo will be called "Pan". As to the new move, Pan will not learn Worry Seed. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh don't worry about it, you two do your stuff and if Naku decides to do event 2 I'll ask him to do a joint post, if not, I don't mind doing it alone. It's my first post so it could work out. ;)

PS: I'm gonna name Ralts "Mina" and Skiddo will be called "Pan". As to the new move, Pan will not learn Worry Seed. :)
I'll add the names in!

And know that you are allowed to make other posts beside the event posts. You are basically allowed to go around and battle or meet or capture anything you like as long as you eventually do an event. So you could start with a solo post about anything if you feel like you just want to get a little warmed up.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh, you are free to post whenever you like :) it's just me really not feeling like looking up and typing in all the wild pokémon's moves and names. So use your imagination (or bulbapedia/serebii) if you're encountering wild pokémon, yes? :3 Check the first post of the IC to see if your team and stats are ok, Dragon.

Me and Basty are typing up a fabulously dramatic joint post at the moment. On Event 3.

Seems like Blaine/Morgan and Melody/Vincent will be doing Event 1 (more or less) and possibly also Melody/Vincent will go for Event 3. Something something we'll see.

So Tryphosa/Alexis could both end up ensnared in Event 2 without problem since their shiny pokémon weren't stolen.

Naku and Adex, I hope you know about titanpad/etherpad. A great tool for collaborative writing.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
So Tryphosa/Alexis could both end up ensnared in Event 2 without problem since their shiny pokémon weren't stolen.

Naku and Adex, I hope you know about titanpad/etherpad. A great tool for collaborative writing.

oh, well I didn't pick an event because I couldn't do event one, and had it backwards that it was people that didn't have their starter stolen that could do event two (me mis-remembering and thinking it said only those that had their starter stolen could do it) so I thought I was automatically on event three buuuuuut I can do event two. :>

and of course I know about etherpad silly. I've been around long enough (like foreeeeever), and I've discussed it in the RPD aaaand I don't think it would be possible to survive Pokémon Odyssey without using it. (seriously it's hard to remember the last time I typed something that wasn't on etherpad) :3

Back